Lightseeker

Nei Kung, Kriya Yoga and the occult.

Hello all. I am new to this forum, and would like to introduce myself. I have an interest in meditation, and have been doing Kriya yoga for many years. I recently found about about nei kung and look forward to learning more!

• Like 2

Hello, Lightseeker, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Welcome Lightseeker,

Lots of neigong people here, and plenty of yoga practitioners. I’m sure you’ll fit right in. 😊

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Hi Lightseeker.  Welcome.

Regarding meditation.  Step 1.  Sit down and shut up.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Yup, that's how I was taught,

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Really you could be a little more direct in your approach of simplicity.

Maybe add some technical terms and confusion to soften the blow? maybe like nei kung is strictly physical forms were as neidan is formless and includes all movements. you know mystify it a little bit, keep people interested.

I meditated and I was Buddhist so I talked like this or I meditated and I was Taoist and I talked like this and then go off on a Arosimth song and sing walk this way, walk this way. Just a suggestion  and i am not judging you, just saying

• Haha 2

Funny.  I know it's the truth but it's not me.  Me be empty-minded meditation.  Sit down (get the body comfortable) and shut up (the mouth and the mind).

And once you have forgotten "self" what more is needed in order to return to One?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Lol. I know I’ve been trying it for a while. Do you practice Nei Kung?

I "practice" empty-minded meditation.  No rules except sit down and shut up.