Starjumper

Third eye sound tone

56 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

This seems to be at lower throat level

3rd for me.

• Like 1

I felt the 741hz at my third eye, and the 285hz at heart... 639 seemed to be at third for me too.

Fun sounds! I liked the 285 the most...

• Like 3

OK, then, it appears that different tones resonate at different levels for different people.

I found this and thought I had it:  https://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/solfeggioTonesGenerator.php

The way it works is you slide a selected tone up and the other ones down to check out different frequencies.  Like I mentioned before though, the pure tones are difficult for me to match.  The main problem with this is there are ten sliders so that's too many for the seven chakras, for example there are two blues and two greens.

What seems to work better is to move tow or three adjacent sliders to the top and the others to the bottom, it then also sounds a little bit more like singing om.

Also I don't think that the solfeggio tones are necessarily exactly right for this, they just happen to be conveniently available for testing purposes.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Starjumper said:

It sounds like you've got spooks, and it seems like you are living in a spectacular place.

First one , nah, its land form and acoustics , we have 'spirits'  but not 'spooks' here

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9AEnpP1-3mkwetrs4M_m

2nd part .... yep  ...

16146-1000x800.jpg

• Like 3

On 6/4/2018 at 5:24 PM, Nungali said:

2nd part .... yep  ...

16146-1000x800.jpg

Awesome!  That gets the Starjumper seal of approval.

It kind of makes you feel sorry for the people who live in the big shitties doesn't it.