voidisyinyang

We Listen to Smells - quantum consciousness biology doc - entanglement nonlocality

19 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Like Einstein, I don't believe God plays dice with the Universe.

I think he plays roulette with it,

and it's us who yells, Craps. 

Thats right ... to paraphrase Einstein - he believes

" God  does not play dice with the Universe . '

and to further paraphrase him

" God  does not use telepathy  with the Universe ."

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

I think you missed 'something' in your eagerness to believe yourself and laugh at others .....

Yep   :D  

he said   the idea that God uses telepathy is something he cant believe for a moment .

Now. lets look at what you claimed he said ;

"

•  

Spooky Action at a Distance through Telepathic Methods - to quote Einstein....

:rolleyes:

Still refusing to read? haha. Hilarious!!

image.thumb.png.7eaddf0a2c88d9a05e78c3f8b9fcb4af.png

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

The usual fluster .... colours ... large print ,  reference to hour long vids with no  time specifics of where in the vid the info is .

In other words .... you cant cough up can ya ! ?

Just another load of

pile+of+red+herring.jpgpile+of+red+herring.jpg

image.thumb.png.1250a99a719be310e14d484cacda1423.png

image.png.67cc5cf4cd4043bd26b8eda57b626efb.png

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

Thats right ... to paraphrase Einstein - he believes

" God  does not play dice with the Universe . '

and to further paraphrase him

" God  does not use telepathy  with the Universe ."

image.thumb.png.7fe21e170f414ae9209206122682bbf6.png

Too bad Einstein was proven wrong!! haha.

Scientists at the National Institute of Standard and Technology (NIST) have proven beyond reasonable doubt that Einstein was wrong about one of the main principles of quantum mechanics and that "spooky action at a distance" is actually real. 

What is it about the interwebs that is so.... so strange? Something about actually looking stuff up instead of hiding in a little hole, hoping no one will actually read the interwebs!! hilarious!!!!

http://www.iflscience.com/physics/scientists-prove-spooky-action-distance-absolutely-real/

Oh wait - I forgot to add bit font and color.

Proving Einstein Wrong with 'Spooky' Quantum Experiment

well there's a different experiment

Using a single photon (particle of light), the Australian and Japanese researchers ran an experiment showing that measuring a property of a quantum particle in one place will affect what one sees in another place. That is, they showed that superposition and collapsing wave function are real phenomena.

https://www.livescience.com/50262-spooky-action-is-real.html

So 2 different experiments prove Einstein wrong....

• Like 1

18 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Still refusing to read? haha. Hilarious!!

image.thumb.png.7eaddf0a2c88d9a05e78c3f8b9fcb4af.png

Now, even I am embarrassed for you .

I tell you what , why dont you re post it again and remove the  " something I cant believe for a moment" part of Einstein's quote ?

Then you would be right .  I mean, it would be fudging and dishonest ( but I know you don't mind doing that when you  start bible bashing one of your theories here ) , but at least the stupidity of what you are trying to claim won't be evident for anyone that reads it .

Spoiler

adolf-hitler-quotes07.jpg

Listen to the smells  dude   .....        :D  

Edited by Nungali

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

Listen to the smells  dude   .....        :D  

I never said Einstein could not "believe it" - I said it is what concerned him - it disturbed him - and then he was proven wrong about it.

Films Media Group - Let There Be Life: The Secrets of Quantum Physics

FREE PREVIEW. In this film, physicist Jim Al-Khalili seeks to prove that quantum mechanics is essential to understanding and explaining many life processes. ... says our noses "listen" to molecules. Nasal receptor molecules contain electrons that vibrate scent molecule bonds; smell is determined by their wave frequencies.

The Energy That Heals Part II: Biophoton Emissions and The Body of Light

By David Muehsam, PhD | April 22, 2018

https://www.chi.is/energy-heals-part-ii-biophoton-emissions-body-light/?utm_source=CHI+Community&utm_campaign=846e011e61-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_04_11&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a80f47d270-846e011e61-162296993&mc_cid=846e011e61&mc_eid=2c905f0d64

Become a CHI subscriber (it's free!) and get complimentary access to this groundbreaking peer-review journal published by Global Advances in Health and Medicine on Biofield Science and Healing.

Consciousness and Healing Initiative - CHI

https://www.chi.is/resource/emfhistory/

The Body Electric: A Brief History of Healing and Regeneration with Electric and Magnetic Fields

By David Muehsam, PhD

21 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

I never said Einstein could not "believe it" - I said it is what concerned him - it disturbed him - and then he was proven wrong about it.

:D 

cff226_80e1f38f1a004e659196d340155e1008~  

how the quantum effects can be scaled up - here is the 2nd author of that quantum biology book. He's an actual biologist - so he explains it better than the physicist. I'm talking about the free radicals -

How does it work in a biological organism?....And how does a field, as weak as the Earth's magnetic field make much of a difference....it shouldn't make much any difference to any biochemical reaction.... In 1976 demonstrated certain chemical reactions involving free radicals were sensitive to magnetic fields. And the reason for that was that the unpaired electrons in free radicals, if they remain entangled, they become sensitive, or the reaction becomes sensitive to magnetic fields. The presence acts as an angle of a magnetic field, relative to the unpaired electron orientation makes a difference to the final products of those reactions....certain chemical reactions were sensitive to magnetic fields.

7 hours ago, 9th said:

Hey that vid is based on a lie - the video starts out with the Fibonacci series as A is to B as B is to A plus B and then states that mathematicians are studying how it converges to the golden ratio. But what the vid never mentions is that the Golden Ratio is actually A is to B as B is to A MINUS B. This is why Kepler was against the "closed form" of the Fibonacci series - because it reverses the order of infinity! I have debunked this lie of the Golden Ratio in numerous places but standard Western science is based on promoting math and physics as symmetry and then claiming this is somehow "inherent" - no Daoism is not based on symmetry but on complementary opposites. Freemasonry promotes symmetry. So Westerners want to think that Daoism is Freemasonry but in fact the two are opposites.

http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2017/05/against-arturo-reghini-golden-scale-and.html

So here I got into a music theory expose on the golden ratio. It is hard to understand

unless with background reading. http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2017/09/alogon-ratios-and-resonant-states-of.html

Here I give the background reading links of my previous exposes on the Golden Ratio.
http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2017/11/my-expose-of-drunvalo-melchizadek-and.html

So here is how I explained it - 12 years ago!

OK -- the Golden Ratio is taught as A is to B as B is to A plus B -- but that's based on the equi-partitioned principle of equal-tempered tuning!!

In fact the number value for the golden ratio starts as 1 is to 2 as 2 is to 3 -- the same as the Pythagorean Tetrad.

But in music theory (nonWestern tuning -- the Solfegio scale promoted on the website and CONFLATED with the golden ratio) -- 2:3 = 3:4.

How can this be? Because by Hemholtz' overtone analysis of harmonics (using beats) the Major Third and the Major 6th have the least beats -- after the Perfect 5th and Perfect 4th.

so the Perfect 5th is 2:3 which as C to G turns into 3:4 as G to C and the Major Third is the Natural Number harmonic series extension as 5:4 with the Major Sixth as 5:8 -- the Fibonacci Number Series.

It needs to be understood that Kepler's secret symbol (an Tetrad or equilateral triangle) resonates as it opposites through ASYMMETRICAL NUMBER creating an ellipse through the Major 3rd-Major 6th ratios.

What is the Major sixth but nothing less than the continous fraction of One plus One divided by One as "I Am that I AM" (with alpha and omega being the All Seeing Eye -- I is One and AM is 2:3:4 with "that" being the 4th dimension of space as "empty awareness")

In otherwords there is no equipartition geomatria in Pythagorean tuning!!

Since 2:3 equals 3:4 then the one to one correspondence of A:B::B:A plus B is violated.

But that was before I had fully engaged with Fields Medal (harder to get than Nobel prize) math professor Alain Connes.

Connes has the same explanation as me - I had read Connes but not well enough to process his analysis.

So the secret is called "noncommutative phase" - meaning that each zero point of space actually has 2, 3, infinity, as Connes states it is music theory that explains this "universal scaling system" - NOT the golden ratio. He doesn't even talk about the golden ratio that I've noticed.

O.K. - so why have a "triple spectral" frequency at the same time? It is understood through Music Pitch - 2, 3 frequency or 2 and 3 as frequency are BOTH the Perfect Fifth - or Yang in Daoism. But one is C to F as the subharmonic or 2/3 frequency and the other is C to G as the overtone harmonic are 3/2 frequency. The frequency and time are complementary opposites at the SAME time so that the pitch is actually infinite as the 5th dimension at each zero point in space. And so this process continues infinitely - and so you have the triple spectral of 2, 3, infinity or yin-yang-Emptiness as the foundation of reality. So for example Nobel Physicist Brian Josephson responded to me - Oh you don't understand that G to C is 3:4 because the octave is doubling geometrically. But I responded - yes but if you understand that the Octave as 4 is the same pitch of C as the "one" - then you can not have 3/4 as C to G in the same octave since then the fundamental pitch has to be a ratio of the "one" as the denominator from which is starts resonating. So then the C to F as 2/3 is "doubled" to 4/3 because the octave is defined as the "geometric mean squared" as 2. And that is the actual origin of logarithmic numbers used for the golden ratio!!  So in other words if C to G is 3/2 and then in the same octave 4/3 is C to F because the 2 as the octave is actually now considered a "contained" infinity as a geometric mean. But this is a bait and switch that covers up the fact of the Perfect Fifth as both 2/3 and 3/2 as the same time, as Alain Connes realized as well. Nobel physicist Brian Josephson told me at first that he did not understand music theory enough to reply about my research - so I guess he was right in his first response to me! haha.

So you can watch Alain Connes lecture on quantum music to understand noncommutative phase better. Most people learn things by "rote" - meaning they don't question what they are learning, by thinking for themselves. Instead I questioned what I was learning - and so I realized that the Pythagoreans - and hence the Daoists - were correct! I realized this in high school - so I never even accepted the Pythagorean Theorem (secretly) and I took quantum physics in my first year of college. As my professor Herbert J. Bernstein emphasized - EVERYONE should take quantum physics first in high school, instead if classical physics based on symmetric math - because quantum physics is the foundation of science now, NOT the wrong symmetric math of classical physics. haha. So people are brainwashed by classical physics still, while in high school. And in fact this wrong symmetric math is from the wrong music theory (that I would not accept since I had trained first in music).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIziuv-WLMM&list=PLaxpujmz7Q04oLrfclxSKYREJyb1xYb4w&index=98

Here is Alain Connes lecture - on music theory as noncommutative phase for quantum nonlocal relativity.

They are the same [frequency] spectrum but they are not the same chord. There are three types of notes.... The point [zero in space] makes a chord between two notes. When the value of the two eigenfunctions [2, 3, infinity] will be non-zero. ... Musical shape has geometric dimension zero....There is a fine structure in spacetime, exactly as there is a fine structure in spectrals [frequencies]...Our brain is an incredible .... receives moments of space... of the photons we receive and manufactures a mental picture. Which is geometric. But what I am telling you is that I think ...that the fundamental thing is spectral [frequency]....And somehow in order to think we have to do an enormous Fourier Transform...on geometry. By talking about the "music of shapes" is really a fourier transform of shape and the fact that we have to do it in reverse....It is precisely the irrationality of log(3)/ log(2) which is responsible for the noncommutative [complementary opposites as yin/yang] nature of the quotient corresponding to the three places {2, 3,∞}.  .it's related to mathematics and related to the fact that there is behind the scene, when I talk about the Dirac Operator, there is a square root, and this square root, when you take a square root there is an ambiguity. And the ambiguity that is there is coming from the spin structure.

15 hours ago, 9th said:

Are modern people really so stupid now that they look at an image like this ^ and think it makes some point or means something.

perhaps to an extreme dullard it does  ... is it supposed to be some bait to make you watch the vid ?     Its actually a warning (dont watch this, more new age crap coming ! )

Especially where the image of the galaxy is off set off its centre and half is cropped out to make it fit the spiral , that is just sooo pathetic.   Do people seriously believe this stuff ?  Have we got that stupid !    :wacko:

Edited by Nungali

3 hours ago, 9th said:

And this is where it goes.

So I was promoting professor JOhnJoe McFadden back in 2006 on the "top" science blog - of biology professor PZ Myers - I was promoting qigong and quantum biology. The secret is the nonwestern music tuning as noncommutative phase. I have the training details for free - plus all the research via my blog http://elixirfield.blogspot.com yes WEstern science has been wrong since Plato! That's why we have the ecological crisis and social justice crisis. The original human culture - the San Bushmen - knew the truth of reality. haha.

Behaving as a wave, at room temperature...The really odd thing about it is that it is doing it for long period of times, it has to remain coherent; and how that is managed is not really clear. An interesting feature, in the last few years really, is that coherence in biology seems to be maintained by molecular vibrations. [acoustic phonons] This is why quantum coherence, entanglement and tunneling in biological systems is puzzling, because they are hot, messy, noisy where you wouldn't expect coherence to survive for very long. But it does.... Biology has somehow worked out how to use vibrations, use molecular noise, to maintain, rather than destroy coherence.  There's a lot of evidence for that.

Professor JohnJoe McFadden

It's just because Western science had the wrong philosophy, the wrong math. Daoist alchemy has the correct philosophy - it is noncommutative phase music theory. Plato lied about real alchemy and instead promoted the Golden Ratio and irrational magnitude as the supposed answer. haha.

Plato was a chump.  Diogenes knew it.  The records of their exchanges are priceless indeed.

Plato tried to steal the teachings of Pythagoras, who was the ORIGINAL "lover of Sophia" AKA "philosopher".  But since the teachings of Pythagoras were not at all aligned to the rule of government as per a tyrannical hold on monetary values, he had to warp and distort it into his own little perverse version of "IDEALS!!!" and so forth.  Plato was a fucking toolbag.  Everyone who is anyone already knows this, as well as the source of the word "philosopher".  But everyone else... doesnt know shit..

...unfortunately, but whatever.

Its just whatever, dude.

Oh well.