Sign in to follow this  
satyagraha

BONJOUR! aloha! Hola! Salutations!

Hi, I am new and i am interested in Taoism! Can anyone give me information on different practices and how to go about finding a master? I live in the LA area. Any information would be greatly appreciated, I am thirsty for any knowledge you guys are willing to impart!

Thank you, I am happy I found taobums

Welcome to da bums. From what I have heard, LA is a hot bed of Chinese Cultural stuff. You should pick up some local spiritual magazines or take a adult ed Tai Chi class. Just jump in and dont worry about finding a master until you know exactly what you want. Unless you already know exactly what you want. Do you?

Welcome to da bums. From what I have heard, LA is a hot bed of Chinese Cultural stuff. You should pick up some local spiritual magazines or take a adult ed Tai Chi class. Just jump in and dont worry about finding a master until you know exactly what you want. Unless you already know exactly what you want. Do you?

I have absolutely no idea what i want... everything sounds very intriguing, I am excited to be on the brink of such a wonderful journey. thank you for welcoming me, and for the advice.

Sign in to follow this