Shen Ming-Kuan

Negative Ion Generators

One important thing for me too is the type of water bottle to use, I use the non-glossy Nalgenes... Actually I wrote about it in my article on water: http://www.dirttime.org/2007/06/27/water-is-life/ and I also distribute Multi-pure filters if anybody wants one. They are offering a free gift for the next four months where anyone who orders a water filter can receive either a free shower filter or 2 stainless steel water bottles with a carry case.

I've been doing salt sole every morning, I love it!!! I want to buy some of the crystal salt bath stuff too, anybody tried it?

We used to have a store in Tucson that sold the crystal lamp things but it went out of business. :( I don't have the plug-in lamp but I have the kind you put a little tealight in.

I'm a big fan of glass...it seems like its the only container that doesnt contaminate in some fashion or another. I drink a lot of water but tap water is disgusting to me, so I get poland spring delivered. I havent done much research on types of plastic, though. I'll have to look into that sometime.

I despise salt, too...as much as the nice rockish salt sounds, it still seems best in a foot scrub as opposed to being ingested. I had a couple handfuls of popcorn at the movies the other night and it made my lips numb!!!

Hehe.. what made your lips numb might have been something in the 389 zillion toxic chemicals in the popcorn, not just the poor quality salt.

And the taste for high quality living salt is something that has become blunted by our overuse of dead salt - just like people eating McDonald's don't realize their body really wants fresh living food, and people who are dehydrated don't realize their body wants water.

-Karen