Sign in to follow this  
Cookie Monster

Deleting my posts

5 minutes ago, Wuschel said:

how did GSMaster manage to delete the majority of his posts??

He used magic.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wuschel said:

there's the possibility of someone reading your post connecting to you and therefore an energy transmission/exchange happens. awaken wrote about that happening in her journal

how did GSMaster manage to delete the majority of his posts??

He edited them and hid them on his own.

I wish people would not delete or edit into oblivion their old posts. It makes it quite hard to search for information. For example, just now I was searching for "spiritual embryo" in an old topic from last November and December. I recall there being detailed information on that subject. Much to my chagrin I found the old thread, complete with people talking about and selectively quoting what I wanted to read, but the original post was reduced to little more than a single character.

That is so not cool. Please, everyone - don't do that.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

I wish people would not delete or edit into oblivion their old posts. It makes it quite hard to search for information. For example, just now I was searching for "spiritual embryo" in an old topic from last November and December. I recall there being detailed information on that subject. Much to my chagrin I found the old thread, complete with people talking about and selectively quoting what I wanted to read, but the original post was reduced to little more than a single character.

That is so not cool. Please, everyone - don't do that.

One reason for quoting a post when responding to something said.  They can't edit out or delete what you quoted.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this