Bruce Qi

G.M Doo Wai San Gong meditations

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these ?

great set of 10 powerful sitting moving meds in the same vein as the seated moving flying phoenix meds .

These have the typical strong qi effect of a doo wai qigong.

There is something about sitting moving meds that I just love , seems to make me go deeper than standing or quiet sitting.

the names of the meditations are

- Child praying to the goddess of mercy

- The wind above the waves

- Breeze on top of the trees

- The monk begging for rice

- The monk serving a cup of wine

- The monk disrobing

- The sparrow returning to her perch

- Monk gazing at the moon

- Clouds above the sky

- 8 goddess heavenly form

Edited by Bruce Qi
  • Like 2

Yes, that is the correct dvd. I own that one but at the time some years ago when I got it I was not able to figure out how to do them since they are demo only and not instructional. Someone now might be able to learn them by using VLC player to get rid of the mirrored image and by slowing down the speed. When Doo Wai says something is high level, it is not an exaggeration since Eric over the years has confirmed that. And thus some people are just not ready for the high level meds of Doo Wai since their nervous system does not yet support some of the energies from his advanced stuff. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, tao stillness said:

Yes, that is the correct dvd. I own that one but at the time some years ago when I got it I was not able to figure out how to do them since they are demo only and not instructional. Someone now might be able to learn them by using VLC player to get rid of the mirrored image and by slowing down the speed. When Doo Wai says something is high level, it is not an exaggeration since Eric over the years has confirmed that. And thus some people are just not ready for the high level meds of Doo Wai since their nervous system does not yet support some of the energies from his advanced stuff. 

I am not sure if I even have integrated knowledge from transmissions I received seven years ago, so there definitely can be a barrier to entry to the advanced stuff.

2 hours ago, Learner said:

Is there any explanation somewhere as to which dan tian these meditations affect? 

Best to ask Terry Dunn or Garry Hearfield, the lineage holders GMDW has appointed, about that.

• Like 1