LAOLONG

Logic

21 minutes ago, Gunther said:

Anyway, what was the question in question.

They must have asked about the 2 state solution

That's immaterial ... its all about  those mystical squiggly letters and stuff   ;) 

( you look like L. Richard  ) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

That's immaterial ... its all about  those mystical squiggly letters and stuff   ;) 

( you look like L. Richard  ) 

Oh, I see, the quabballah😀

Who is Richard?

1 hour ago, 9th said:

-1 - -1 = 0

How about +1- -1= ?

And -1-?= -2

Edited by Gunther

7 hours ago, Gunther said:

Oh, I see, the quabballah😀

Who is Richard?

A guy ( who I imagine looks like your avvie pic by now )  who I knew from another site, joined here, made a few posts and then I lost track of .   He was interested in Daoism, Tarot and was some type of whizz-bang algebra lecturer at University in  the US .

Not you ?  ......          :unsure: .....   are   you  sure who you are  ? 

8 hours ago, 9th said:

-1 - -1 = 0

0 = 2      ( ie, two 'things'   ;     +1  +  -1  =   0 )    or   yin and yang  =  Dao .  Or Dao contains the yin and yang *

Yet :     00 = 0n-n = 0n ÷ 0n = (0n ÷ 1) × (1 ÷ 0n). Of course 0n ÷ 1 remains 0; but 1 ÷ 0{n} = ∞.      ;)

...and  affirms  Ch 42 of TTC  ;

"  The Tao begot one.
One begot two.
Two begot three.
And three begot the ten thousand things.

The ten thousand things carry yin and embrace yang.
They achieve harmony by combining these forces. "

*   https://hermetic.com/crowley/magick-without-tears/mwt_05

(Its only logical )

Image result for Vulcan Spock

Edited by Nungali

In mathematics, two quantities are in the golden ratio if their ratio is the same as the ratio of their sum to the larger of the two quantities. The figure on the right illustrates the geometric relationship. Expressed algebraically, for quantities a and b with a > b > 0,

{\displaystyle {\frac {a+b}{a}}={\frac {a}{b}}\ {\stackrel {\text{def}}{=}}\ \varphi ,}{\frac {a+b}{a}}={\frac {a}{b}}\ {\stackrel {\text{def}}{=}}\ \varphi ,

where the Greek letter phi ({\displaystyle \varphi }\varphi or {\displaystyle \phi }\phi) represents the golden ratio. It is an irrational number with a value of:

{\displaystyle \varphi ={\frac {1+{\sqrt {5}}}{2}}=1.6180339887\ldots .}\varphi ={\frac {1+{\sqrt {5}}}{2}}=1.6180339887\ldots .[1]

The golden ratio is also called the golden mean or golden section (Latin: sectio aurea).[2][3][4] Other names include extreme and mean ratio,[5] medial section, divine proportion, divine section (Latin: sectio divina), golden proportion, golden cut,[6] and golden number.[7][8][9]

Some twentieth-century artists and architects, including Le Corbusier and Dalí, have proportioned their works to approximate the golden ratio—especially in the form of the golden rectangle, in which the ratio of the longer side to the shorter is the golden ratio—believing this proportion to be aesthetically pleasing. The golden ratio appears in some patterns in nature, including the spiral arrangement of leaves and other plant parts.

Mathematicians since Euclid have studied the properties of the golden ratio, including its appearance in the dimensions of a regular pentagon and in a golden rectangle, which may be cut into a square and a smaller rectangle with the same aspect ratio. The golden ratio has also been used to analyze the proportions of natural objects as well as man-made systems such as financial markets, in some cases based on dubious fits to data.