ljazztrumpet

In all things give thanks

14 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Yea living in the heart, that's why I like CT post about giving that is right from the heart. People that are internally wealthy have a lot to give and those who are spiritually bankrupt seem to only take..

Unless you are one of the few people who have an unusually good upbringing, it seems that it takes quite a bit of practice to accumulate internal wealth.

14 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

It seems everyone knows where they came from because the answer is mostly I do not know. So we come from the unknown and return to the unknown but did we actually go anywhere.

Intellectually, I would say I didn't go anywhere since what I am, is all that is.

But, experientially, with my logical mind, which likes linear constructs and thinks it's a separate self/soul, I would say my soul keeps reincarnating onto the earth plane to learn to love more and more..why it's happening this way, and why we have to go through suffering over so many lifetimes to learn to love/live in the heart..that I don't know. Most recently, I've realized surrendering to the 'I don't know' is a very positive step for me.. That my logical mind will never figure things like this out. 

I also work with John Sherman's teaching at justonelook.org which talks about losing all fear of life.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, silent thunder said:

at this point I seem to be a citizen of the following cities.

generocity, reciprocity and synchronicity

17 hours ago, rene said:

:rene waves to all from her home in simplicity: ^_^  🌲🦋

And from a state of confusion I am grateful for the few versus the many potential bee stings I received as I traverse along the way.

16 hours ago, C T said:

Each time we dream we go into the frontiers of 'I dont know' land. 

Dreams are like induction programs to the real thing. 

For those who know dreams, they are never bewildered when the real and final 'I dont know' shows up. 

Some days I come to the realization "Man oh man, You are living the dream".

16 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Yea living in the heart, that's why I like CT post about giving that is right from the heart. People that are internally wealthy have a lot to give and those who are spiritually bankrupt seem to only take..

It seems everyone knows where they came from because the answer is mostly I do not know. So we come from the unknown and return to the unknown but did we actually go anywhere.

I return in gratitude to the attitude of to those whom much was given, much is expected in return.

I do consider myself wealthy in spirit as my needs are few and easily met.

I often try to mentally walk a few miles in another's shoes.

How would I stand up under the conditions of that soul or that one?

Gratitude 24-7 ? No, but incremental gains in it daily for which I am grateful!

• Like 5

I too, find it prudent to always walk a mile in another's shoes before judging them.

That way, when I judge them, I'm a mile away and I have their shoes...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

I too, find it prudent to always walk a mile in another's shoes before judging them.

That way, when I judge them, I'm a mile away and I have their shoes...

LOL

• Like 1