Sign in to follow this  
Aetherous

The Alt-Right

12 hours ago, Aetherous said:

Well, I must have been mistaken when reading your posts here. It's good to be clear about who you are, and if you're happy with what you clearly know yourself as, that's very good.

I am not of the Alt-Right, but I don't let the media conditioning shape my views of them.  I have no fear of them, and I think some of the less extreme ones actually make some good points.

Extremists in any group are retarded.  Moderate leftists might want the rich to be taxed more, or some socialized medicine, but the extreme ones are flying the U.S.S.R. flag, punching Trump supporters in the face, and breaking glass and taking pictures with their $800 smart phones.

Moderate conservates will want less government and States Rights, but the extremist ones want all our laws to be in harmony with the Bible.

Likewise, a moderate alt-right people might want a border wall, stronger immigration laws, and a realistic discussion on race relationships.  The extremist ones will wish for genocide or something sinister.

Should the extremists represent their respective groups?  I'd say no, and there needs to be some clear discernment when looking at these groups.

Edited by futuredaze
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this