2 minutes ago, allinone said:

just don't take any medicine if you get sick.

feed corporations profit margin, dont take the pill..find peace within torn ligaments and fluid flowing through enrgy vessels..time out equals banishment. gorge on plantains. 

10 minutes ago, bax44 said:

feed corporations profit margin, dont take the pill..find peace within torn ligaments and fluid flowing through enrgy vessels..time out equals banishment. gorge on plantains. 

you don't fear God and punishment?

1 minute ago, allinone said:

you don't fear God and punishment?

forced fear like holding head under water to innitiate vagus nerve = suffering plus vagal tone stimulation = more flow of content through the diaphragm. Hold to learn? maybe. God? where? Idk what you mean. Explain pls.

3 minutes ago, bax44 said:

forced fear like holding head under water to innitiate vagus nerve = suffering plus vagal tone stimulation = more flow of content through the diaphragm. Hold to learn? maybe. God? where? Idk what you mean. Explain pls.

You seem suffer, you are searching so i hope you find faster solution to your problem,

unless you are trying to combat me, so are you try to combat me?

Just now, allinone said:

You seem suffer, you are searching so i hope you find faster solution to your problem,

unless you are trying to combat me, so are you try to combat me?

Most purposeful suffer, like waiting to eat an extra 6 hours from being starve. Or taking toilet out of equation for 3 days straight. Equals more result.

anywau combat was out of realm for tissue regeneration so no. What God you speak of you asked about god and punishment. Pls explain.

Just now, bax44 said:

What God you speak of you asked about god and punishment. Pls explain.

ok, i just fear God and punishment.

1 minute ago, bax44 said:

Most purposeful suffer, like waiting to eat an extra 6 hours from being starve. Or taking toilet out of equation for 3 days straight. Equals more result.

suffering is developed. Its not so easy to come by.

2 hours ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

Thermodynamics is just about the movement of heat. Gravity is about basically one kind of movement too.

My definition if Qi applies to all modern and old concepts about change and movement of both energy and matter:

"Qi is the relative potentials of YinYang at any given point on any spectrum of matter or energy".

-VonKrankenhaus

Mine is just based on a personal practice an just me trying to name things that seem magical so as to explain things to someone else.

My definition is born from personal practicality, as opposed to scientific stuff, an if i want to simplify it even further I usually say there's different types of Qi, the one in the body is based on interactions and is the result of the body working plus it's interacting with the environment. This makes qi, an we can learn to move this around.

Or I say something like, Qi is the result of our interactions with the environment, as a kind of blanket statement of qi. An I tell them there's different levels of it.

Then I usually give them a sample of different qi, I heat my hands, I move wind outside, or if I've got the juice for it at the moment I send them a little jolt to clear their qi chAnnels. Still I don't consider my definition the best there is or most scientific, just a practical one.

I'm not a high minded individual, though I enjoy wine an classy restaurants once in a while. But I'd like to hear more on your definition, because it sounds very well researched. Like I said mine was just trying to explain things from person perspectives.

Just now, bax44 said:

Why?

I heard that when you go to sleep then its not really your decision to wake up and come back to body instead you are allowed to do so.

I don't know why i fear. There is so many reasons. Like if you are stuck with something and feel pain then i beg help, but i don't get any help, its too late. So i have learned through pain to fear make mistakes. If i do i repent.

20 minutes ago, allinone said:

I heard that when you go to sleep then its not really your decision to wake up and come back to body instead you are allowed to do so.

I don't know why i fear. There is so many reasons. Like if you are stuck with something and feel pain then i beg help, but i don't get any help, its too late. So i have learned through pain to fear make mistakes. If i do i repent.

That doesn't sound like fun way to navigate life.

4 minutes ago, bax44 said:

That doesn't sound like fun way to navigate life.

i think i come out of closet and say i hope a spacecraft come and take me away.

1 hour ago, allinone said:

i think i come out of closet and say i hope a spacecraft come and take me away.

Godspeed.

Edited by bax44