Sign in to follow this  
WadeGarret

Inhalation - Pure Air - Headrush and Vibrancy / radiance ?

I have been meditating daily; but I have taken a break from it. 

One thing I notice is that, there is a certain type of air that I can recieve depending on where I am at and the time of day. It is usually early in the morning, or where there is no people around; or when all is quiet. 

It's an inhalation of sorts. 

It is, what I would like to describe as, the purest, freshest air I have ever inhaled. It almost feels as if, I am attracting this type of air with my third eye, if that makes any sense. So once I inhale this kind of air, if I hold my breath, something strange happens. 

I inhale, the purest form of "life-force" air, the kind of air that only comes from morning dew, or evening quitness; and as I hold my breath, I feel a complete and total head rush. It feels almost, like I can fall on the floor. but from there, after I have that experience of a "head rush" - the entire world around me comes alive. Feels like, everything around me has color; vibrance, radiancy. 

This of course, only lasts about, 5-8 minutes, then it goes away. 

Can someone explain to me what is going on, and how it relates to the world? thank you. 

I use to operate a huge greenhouse growing organic vegetables.

My favorite time was early morning an hour before and an hour after sunrise.

The air was so pure:wub:

Not an explanation just an observation.

• Like 1

Could be from increased Oxytocin levels brought on by holding your breath. Google it.

It is always more peaceful in the morning and easier to connect before people and traffic pollute our surroundings and our energy field.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this