My problem is when people are being funny and I am completely serious. I admit I have a problem with pie.One thread drove me so over the edge I literally binged on pie for weeks. I did not come back to the Tao Bums for quite some time. 

It is all fun and games until someone puts an eye out or in my case severe digestive issues.

Sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me. I hurt myself with pie I blamed Tao Bums because it was easier than facing myself, for this I am grateful.

You know why there are no jokes about Bruce Lee? because Bruce Lee is not a joke.

When Chuck Norris cuts onions, Onions Cry.

To get back on topic...... I would but I have no Idea what it is.

• Like 5

Oh boy.  I think you have a point Cheya and plead guilty.  Humor can be used to wonderful effect and I don`t think anything official should be done to discourage it, but not every thread needs to turn into open mike night at the comedy club. The best humor, in my opinion, doesn`t veer off the topic at all.  It`s possible to write something funny which illuminates a topic rather than distracts from it -- harder to do than say just making fun of somebody, but possible.

• Like 4