Sign in to follow this  
Aletheia

Moving Yin and Yang

So after I wrote about energy in my head I started thinking "I wonder if that's a problem?" because the thing is right now I might do a few rounds of wim hof each day then as I'm sitting down just breathe in to the DT and I was thinking I really need to start practising probably because I really haven't started yet.

I was thinking I need to probably do some standing exercise because I'm really not doing it. So I'll start trying to do more standing with all that patting stuff when I finish and doing it properly etc. So really this is just the thread I was looking for! Moving yin/yang!

Edited by Aletheia

I might cut out the wim hof for a bit too because I probably have too much energy and with my bad sitting posture it's likely not moving around the body properly too.

I'm not particularly worried though because things come to you when they're needed. I walked to the supermarket today and I was waiting to use the cashpoint and it was sunny and a beautiful day etc and I was thinking wow this is almost unreal because I was breathing into the DT while outside and pretty much out of waking consciousness and then I realised I was staring at a rubbish bin while I was thinking all that LOL

On 10. 7. 2017 at 5:55 PM, Astral Monk said:

More important, I think, is to keep in mind that the right hand is yang-fire and the left is yin-water, and consider how those two have natural tendancied to rise and sink, and how that affects to cycle of the circle.

For lefthanded probably vice - versa.

Left hand yang & right hand yin?

4 hours ago, Jox said:

For lefthanded probably vice - versa.

Left hand yang & right hand yin?

Astral Monk got it wrong.

It doesn't matter if your left handed, etc.

For males - the left hand is yang and right hand is yin.

but to make it work - the left hand yang goes with lower body yin and right hand yin goes with upper body yang.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this