Sign in to follow this  
X2471990

Spirts kami

After years of practice kami may present them selfs to you mostly in the form or rocks or stange objects. If these things are not kept in a cabinet they will disappear. If they are not fead the right things they will not like you. If you have taken them out after years of being in a locked area chances are they will vanish. If kami present themselfs to you. Ithere take care of them or put them in a place where they will be happy.

If this is a interest I can go in to detail on how to spot them if this form becomes a attack. Then chances are kami won't present themselves to people like that in general and the form will breakdown on its own.

• Like 1

This is actually a art in itself and a very valuable object disappeard on me because I did not treat it correctly. 

I will pass and leave that question up to the 'Kami expert '     ;)

However, I can help you with distinguishing them in the area of  ; 

Image result for Japanese  spider  kami

Kami  Oogumo 

Image result for orb spider in web

Orb  spider 

Kami-kiri ("hair cutter" - 髪切) are known for sneaking up on people and cutting off their hair 

Image result for Japanese barber

Barber .

and a man with  'Kami  genital 'crabs'  

Spoiler

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

On 7/4/2017 at 10:03 AM, X2471990 said:

After years of practice kami may present them selfs to you mostly in the form or rocks or stange objects. If these things are not kept in a cabinet they will disappear. If they are not fead the right things they will not like you. If you have taken them out after years of being in a locked area chances are they will vanish. If kami present themselfs to you. Ithere take care of them or put them in a place where they will be happy.

Edited by yummiweddy

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 5:23 AM, yummiweddy said:

Its interesting because even Jim Mcmillan had this similar experience of sea shells placed in front of his door while he was practicing Mo Pai, are Kami's attracted to 'Yin' as Mo Pai defines it ?

Well I started having this experience after practicing a very similar form of nei gong like mo pai. that's a very good question and I honestly am not sure it is possible. And to recognize kami from regular rocks and such its hard to say its a strange feeling you get and the rock is usely a odd formation they look different.  Its almost like they find you.

Edited by X2471990
  • Like 3

Do they take the form of weird shaped beings or green glowing things?

Are these Kami, cause they dont seem like human spirits.

Sounds weird but like a semi transparent clown that disappears, or a long legs that are attached to an orb with small hands. Or a visible green light with fog around it?

Also I found a small blue rock white rock with blue circle on it that disappeared. It felt strange to me when I found it, an then overnight disappeared.

My biological father deals with spirits an gave me a ring, it was to protect me he said, but the ring would go missing an I'd find it by his "items" he kept on his shelf.

Some weird stuff I've seen with no explanation, even got checked out at a doctor who said it might've been stress induced but there was no signs cause we did stress test an I was doing greAt.

Sign in to follow this