voidisyinyang

Why LonemanPai is just another fake alchemy website

1 hour ago, Forwards said:

Lot of salt on this thread haha

as if our brotha hasnt written about his past, as if its not there for the reading, if one chooses to go read....nope, more ignorant bitching.  I like the quiet :D hope you are well homes

I wonder what those daoist masters would say of certain peoples postings in these couple threads :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, joeblast said:

as if our brotha hasnt written about his past, as if its not there for the reading, if one chooses to go read....nope, more ignorant bitching.  I like the quiet :D hope you are well homes

I wonder what those daoist masters would say of certain peoples postings in these couple threads :lol:

Haha yeah, it isnt like he hides anything. 

everything is peachy here!  I finally realized i was trying to justify dave townsend being metal because i liked a couple strapping young lad albums, but i had to let that go and I've accepted he makes pop music now.

Hopefully you're doing alright.  A bunch of the bros were wondering how you were the other day.  I figured if you needed to get ahold of any of us you'd just haunt our dreams until we came to find you lol

• Thanks 1

***MOD NOTICE***

There are a lot of insults flying around in this topic. It should be noted that the teacher of lone man pai  you are discussing is in fact a member of this forum. He is protected by the insult policy and terms of service. Please consider this to be a friendly suggestion to tread lightly. The first report that comes in on this or the long man pai topic will likely end in a suspension.