Desmonddf

Is this even qigong?

Greetings.

I have been seeing some threads on this forum, like the one on "how to gather qi", and it actually made me question the method i have been aplying and it's results.

I will sumarize briefily the method i use to do qigong, and also the results i gather from it.

I would need to say that i do not use this method daily since i have some personal problems which deeply impact my capability to summon enough diligence and willpower to do so.

Anyhow, here it is.

First Step: Find a good place.

I have a bit of sensitivity to local qi as well as the general psychic atmosphere of places, so my Shen becomes easily disturbed in my own house or in urban landscapes, or even forest landscapes with too much human interaction.

I find the qi (or what i believe to be qi) fresher and purer in midly wild regions with low to none human interference.

Of course, those are hard to comeby, so i just settle for a natural reserve/park nearby, and try to get there as soon as possible, before people get there and start poluting the place or plainly drainig any amount of qi there is there.

Second Step: Use the place's Qi to harmonize and settle the Shen

I calm myself by letting my consciousness drift a bit while enjoying the place i have found. Then i lightly separate my feet and bend my knees, just a bit - until my hips are firm on my legs.

At this point i'm starting to doze off in a lightly meditative state already. Being in a place with good, natural qi, i can breathe and absorb it in without the need to "close" my consciousness to the surrounding energy, which relaxes me and allows for a more in-dept connection to my own self.

Third Step: Start to feel good.

Just lift the emotional, mental and energetic blockades i instinctively put on during the day. I'm also a sensitive and a medium (i actually channel spirits on an Umbanda cult place some days of the week, so, yeah, i need to "close myself" to the outside when i'm not in very pure places... which just causes a lot of stress to build up).

Fourth Step: Try to find Qi

The three initial steps are needed in order for me to find Qi - that is, the one i will actually absorb, and not the envroinmental qi.

Why?

Well, here is where my practice start to derivate from most i see on the forum, and also where i start to think if i'm doing it wrong.

Envroinmental qi is just too little and too heavy?

It's usually polluted, and even natural qi from plants early in the morning is usually too humid and damp to be of use.

If i put that thing inside of my channels, it just messes everything up.

So i try to find a "higher source" of Qi, which i do by using the surrounding qi to fall into a deeper state of counsciousness and then elevate my Shen to the "infinity above".

That means to see light (usually white or golden) descending from the universe, from an undetermined point above, directly into the center of my head and then descending all the way to my dantian, where it usually spreads itself rather well.

At this point there's also a second difference from most posts i see here : I don't need to suck it in. The qi (or whatever it is i'm channeling) actually just drives itself inside of my body as long as i allow it to. 

It doesn't need to be sucked out of the environment, and it obeys any mental command as long as it has heart (shen/consciousness) and mind (intention and direction).

It comes in much greater concentrations than the local energy, and it feels a lot purer.

Fifth Step: Increase the gathering

Then i usually see the same energy coming from the "infinite bellow" by my two feet, and then raise my hands to the sides, seeing it coming to my by my hands from the "infinites" on both sides.

One weird thing that happens at these moments - it naturally starts to gather on the center of my chest, moving from my dantian to my middletian.

At these moments i usually draw it back to the dantian forcefully, as i don't want to risk damaging my heart and lungs due to qigong bad practices... letting qi accumulate on the middle of my chest? I don't have this kind of confidence yet. Definetely.

This way i have a four-point entrance of torrential qi, which storms into my body, more and more as i allow it to come by.

And here comes another difference - this qi immediately makes me start to sweat. Like, a lot.

And this is where things get weird as shit, because this is a smelly sweat, and soon mosquitoes, flys and all sort of insects start to get attracted to me.

As i have heard, this shouldn't happen.

Yeah, all lifeforms appreciate qi, but no wild animals (the park has quite a number of them, including small monkeys, some mammals and some birds) come closer. Only flys, mosquitoes, ants and such.

This sweat also reeks. My grilfriend says it's a rancid smell.

Anyhow.

At this point i also start to have a weird effect.

I feel like this qi is circulating all the way inside of my bones, in the middle of my marrow, and i feel rejuvenated, energetic and very well.

My chronicle depression alleviates a lot, and the pain i feel on my body (which is constant) is greatly alleviated.

However, this is where things start to get weird.

Sixth Step: Breathing

At this point i usually start to try and pay attention to my breathing.

I try to make a 4-4-0-2 or a 4-4-0-0 breathing, intending to hold this qi inside and have it work on me, while also being retained at my dantian.

However, at this point it becomes increasingly difficult to keep connection to this qi, as paying attention to my breathing takes a lot of awareness which is needed to keep a good visualization.

Also, when i'm channeling this qi, my body naturaly starts to breathe on a very different manner, and my spontaneous breathing is something like 2-0-4-4 or something like this.

Huge exaling times and void retention times, with little to none inhaling time.

As i try to "correct" this, i feel a weird sensation of "poisoning", as if this qi was starting to poison me.

I postualted that maybe this is removing toxins too deeply etched on my system, and the extreme exhaling breathing maybe is a way to avoid myself being poisoned by it, but i'm not sure.

What i am sure is that i start to feel light-headness, muscle aches and a weird feeling of dizzines and nausea, as soon as i start the 4-4-0-2 breathing.

Also, it usually doesn't get right again, even if i return to the 2-0-4-4. It keeps going bad until i sever totally the connection to that "infinity qi".

If i do it, then about 24hrs later or something, then i will return to my regular self. Until them, i will be feeling hot and damp inside, and also a weird feeling of being "intoxicated".

Anyhow.

Once in a while i manage to get over this intoxication and manage to proceed to the next step (usually when i let my breathing slip to 4-4-4-4 or 2-4-2-4...).

Seventh Step: Qi Gathering.

If i manage to not fall to the weird feelings (usually by stop giving so much weight to my breathing and letting it be) i start to use Shen to visualize and manipulate the qi inside my dantian.

First i let it accumulate a great deal, always taking care with my back. If i feel lightness or pain on my lower back, then i know i'm doing something wrong (as it means my kidney qi is being used somehow).

Usually it happens when i start to try and suck in more of that "infinity qi", which just doesn't work and even cut of the connection with it.

Instead, the right state of mind is that of someone who waits patiently until the qi has descended to the dantian, and then just "suggests" to it to stay put instead of going all around.

If i do it right, then i will start to feel my whole body lighter and, at the same time, stronger.

Also, there will be an energy on my dantian which i can also move freely, as if moving your consciousness inside of your body, needing only to make use of the movement of consciouness to move it.

I believe this is the qi used for medical qigong?

I don't know for sure.

Anyhow, this light starts to gather there, and i accumulate a huge amount, since the next step is a bit dangerous if you don't have enough.

Eight Step: Small Purification

The eight step is to take all of that accumulated qi and then make it go from my dantian to my perineum.

At this moment i contract the perineum and make the energy rise all the way to the mingmen, and then make it go inside and connect back to the dantian.

This process consumes HUGE amounts of energy, and when i do it and there is little energy, a HUGE lowerback pain is inevitable.

To the point of me needing to sit down for at least thirty minutes before even thinking on giving up on everything and going back home.

So, this is a step i only do after accumulating a lot of qi.

Now, the effects of this are weird. This qi actualy becomes more like "mine" ?

I guess the better way to say would be to say that this qi, which was full of "infinity" and would hardly be contained into my body as it where, then dilutes on my channels and on my mingmen, mostly mixing into my blood and fluids.

This makes me feel very good, even if what comes back from this process is just a weird, impure qi which it's usually expelled from my body naturally.

After doing this a few times, i stop this process and accumulate more again. 

After nuturing myself with this qi a few times, i start another process.

Ninth Step: Second Orbit

After doing the small orbit a few times (accumulating more qi every time i feel it's starting to run low) i accumulate a big amount again, and then do a process which is alike, but different.

This time, after sending the qi to the perineum and contracting it, i make the qi to rise all the way to my head, and then follow the rest of the Governor Channel and then to the Conception Channel.

If i have put a lot of qi in the process i can feel it go all the way inside my back to my mouth, and then descend to both my stomach and the Conception Vase as well, a part of it being swallowed and another part descending by the front of my body.

It makes me feel refreshed and clears my mind, so it's very good.

It's also another technique which gives huge backpains if you do it with little "infinity qi" on your dantian, so i don't even think about it.

Afther doing it a few times, i feel very well and go to the next and last step...

Tenth Step: Energy Pearl / Elixir

The tenth step comes as i start a process of consolidating that "infinity qi" into a small pearl inside of my body.

It becomes detached from the dantian, and starts to concentrate and actually become a little solid.

By using attention, intention and direction, i'm able to order the "infinity qi" inside my dantian to form layer after layer of itself and concentrate on a pearl, which starts to become more and more solid.

At this point i have only succeded once.

The pearl indeed felt solid, but it didn't solidify my dantian itself. It just stood there, a mass of "infinity qi" of very concentrated nature.

I try to see it red most of the times.

Now, the effects of this are mostly delicious.

This small "pearl" will actually realease qi constantly as it dissolves inside of your dantian, and will be constantly nuturing your body and your channels.

Also, if you need a huge amount of energy out of a sudden, it will just dissolve all at once and be used instead of your own energy.

I have constant backpain, and much of it is related to me being a medium and having trouble keeping my energy to myself... i actually spend it unconsciously all day, at all times.

So this little pearl takes the tool instead of my body, and even nuture it.

When i made it i was one of the few days i managed to stay a whole day without backpains.

Now, about trying to make the "pearl" whitout going throgh the two previous purifications, i believe it would be impossible.

The good feelings it gives are needed to allow one more "freedom of shen", which is needed to better control the "infinity qi" and make the pearl.

Without it one would probably be unable to be conscious and sensitive enough to make it. Or at least i haven't been able to.

Anyhow.

That's how i have been doing qigong so far, whenever i can.

Is this right?

Is this even qigong?

Maybe this "infinity qi" isn't actually the same qi as many forms of qigong, but Reiki, since i'm a Reiki master...

Anyhow.

If this is Qigong, then i have been fixated on the idea of trying to add another step between the ninth and the tenth... one in which i actually make this qi to circulate on the macrocirculation, going through all of my channels.

Problem is, it's just too many darn channels. I'm an acupuncturist, so i know there are a lot more than just 12 and that even those have internal and external paths.

To remember all of them would be a hastle, to make qi go through all of them may be too much for me.

But maybe i could try and make it happen on one or two.

If i am to to try and do so, which meridians do you guys believe i should try first?

Thanks everyone for reading this wall of text.

Have a good day!

• Like 3

Yes its is. Thanks for a vivid account. You need to do something about that back pain thou.

Edited by Taoist Texts
  • Like 2

Hi, Desmonddf, To my own knowledge, if during or after the Qigong practice, there is a backache or a heaviness of head, there is something not right of the training. Backache: weakness of yang Kidney, and heaviness of head: stagnation of qi. I'm in no position to offer any advice on your elaborate practice. However, mixing different practices may be ill-conceived. If I were a Reiki master and adapt in harvesting external qi, I would have continued to master the the art and proceed to complete the Wei-Dan practice before going into Nei-Dan.

• Like 1

Yes its is. Thanks for a vivid account. You need to do something about that back pain thou.

Thanks for the answer. Could you please tell me about the other questions as well, like what is this "infinity qi" and, most of all, about the breathing ?

Thanks!

Hi, Desmonddf, To my own knowledge, if during or after the Qigong practice, there is a backache or a heaviness of head, there is something not right of the training. Backache: weakness of yang Kidney, and heaviness of head: stagnation of qi. I'm in no position to offer any advice on your elaborate practice. However, mixing different practices may be ill-conceived. If I were a Reiki master and adapt in harvesting external qi, I would have continued to master the the art and proceed to complete the Wei-Dan practice before going into Nei-Dan.

Hi.

Thank you.

I don't actually try to mix reiki into qigong, at least not intentionaly.  I have gotten this technique from a qigong pdf and adapted it with use of some acupuncture knowledge (i'm an acupuncturist).

About the backpain, it actually gets better when i do the thing right. It just goes wrong when i do the circulations without absorbing enough qi.

While the heaviness of head comes when i stop the 2-0-4-4 breathing and start the 4-4-0-2 breathing.

Do you know why, or even any other qigong practices which talk about exhalating in order to avoid qi stagnation?

I get why my qi would stagnate with 4-4-0-2 breathing (it's a tonic breathing after all), but why would it stagnate with 4-4-4-4 breathing, which should be harmonious ?

Is there some need for me to remove qi (maybe impure qi or something) from inside while doing this kind of technique i'm doing?

My greatest fear is to be actually doing something very wrong and losing qi instead of retaining it.

About the Wei-dan practice, i feel like the order should be reverse.

Why should i work with projecting and manipulating qi on the exterior before using it to streghten the interior?

Won't it lead merely to disease and early death?

After all, if i make a yang tonic before nuturing the yin, it will simply consume the yin inside.

Edited by Desmonddf

As i have heard, this shouldn't happen.

As i try to "correct" this, i feel a weird sensation of "poisoning", as if this qi was starting to poison me.

I postualted that maybe this is removing toxins too deeply etched on my system, and the extreme exhaling breathing maybe is a way to avoid myself being poisoned by it, but i'm not sure.

Maybe this "infinity qi" isn't actually the same qi as many forms of qigong, but Reiki, since i'm a Reiki master...

But maybe i could try and make it happen on one or two.

If i am to to try and do so, which meridians do you guys believe i should try first?

If I were you i would not consciously manipulate breathing or do any meridian work because it is dangerous. As the things are now, unless you have excessive heat  in any area of your body, or unless you have heart or head pains, you are not doing anything dangerous. Also do not worry about what should or should not happen. You have discovered a great method so do what works for you. Your main obstacle is the back pain.

As to the 'infinity qi' please read up on five sprouts and ingestion of qi:

https://books.google.ru/books?id=qt-5CY9IH8gC&pg=PA182&lpg=PA182&dq=ingesting+the+%E2%80%98Five+Sprouts%E2%80%99&source=bl&ots=w6fwM9dpaF&sig=VdmIs5kgUpNoFvnCB2x59Uwe3CY&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=ingesting%20the%20%E2%80%98Five%20Sprouts%E2%80%99&f=false

https://books.google.ru/books?id=idBrd_dKCkYC&pg=PA55&lpg=PA55&dq=ingesting+the+%E2%80%98Five+Sprouts%E2%80%99&source=bl&ots=9-hNqs971U&sig=yCtNIcxycUSIQXge4OeiNN6lHBs&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=ingesting%20the%20%E2%80%98Five%20Sprouts%E2%80%99&f=false

https://books.google.ru/books?id=dtsYe0ZFORcC&pg=PA82&lpg=PA82&dq=ingesting+the+%E2%80%98Five+Sprouts%E2%80%99&source=bl&ots=BBe9lj3VI3&sig=FrqSW6ZWr17Bnwn2k1QDqQWy0mY&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=ingesting%20the%20%E2%80%98Five%20Sprouts%E2%80%99&f=false

https://www.deepdyve.com/lp/brill/imbibing-the-universe-methods-of-ingesting-the-five-sprouts-1-lWdFruyAJX

Edited by Taoist Texts

Hi Desmonddf, 'Wei-Dan' is not about projecting and manipulating external qi. Wei-Dan, do correct me if I'm mistaken, is the use the external source of qi as the primary means to nourish your internal system. Reiki is such a wei-dan system. Both external (wei) and internal (nei) system of qi nourishment and development can allow the practitioner to reach a level where qi emission is possible. Sure, when the "gong" is not done correctly, then there will be pains and other problems. This is the question that you want to answer. As you have said, if it is not done correctly, you will have back pains and heaviness of your head. I can't comment on your rhymnic breathing methods, you should check with the person teaching you the system. If there is qi stagnation causing those headaches, then you should pay attention on the qi flow and to bring down the qi to the lower dantein and focus on your yungchuen points, and if it is the breathing method, then perhaps abandon it altogether and start from the beginning stage.

Edited by Sudhamma

I would suggest you stop your "qi" practice and stop your channeling practice pretty much at once.

Your entire post is suggestive of a very very very high probability of a breakdown and very serious consequences.

Your description is a nearly perfect description of a morass of Transmedium symptoms and programming by beings in your space and that own your space. You are amping up - it is becoming your state - it is the state of an out of control medium. This is common and will result if it has not already in psychosis on a number of levels.

The manipulations that you are doing will not lead to any sort of positive result and the breathing exercises are completely beyond anything you should be doing.

You should concentrate on very grounding states, lower vibrational states such as "normal" and not raised or amped up.

Drop any stimulants, alcohol, drugs, processed foods, white and beige foods. Stay away from high trance group meetings and channeling. At least for a year or two or three.

You are fully out of control - probably an attribute of the channeling group you belong to - it is very common for them to have little or no knowledge of what they are doing. Channeling is nothing to fear per se - but it is a leading cause of complete lunacy, talking to yourself on the streets and loss of one of the most precious gifts in all the universe - your human body - to a group of thieving opportunistic beings all because you opened up all the doors and windows to your house and let everybody inside to take over.

Do not channel white light - drop channeling all together - look seriously into grounding calming lower fields of energy - hearty good solid energy. Also drop the mind loops that have been implanted in your head - much that you resist is nothing more than beings that want to lead you away from normal functioning. Normal functioning will allow you to re-own your house and close down the party pad.

You should seek counsel and work your way back to some modicum of normal reality as best you can - diet is of extreme importance, including no intake of half baked radio and channeling blogs. The energies from them or even a baptist sermon is enough to send you off into trance limbo.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

Additionally - do not "meditate" until you are instructed on in-body methods. What you touched on in describing meditation suggests trance meditation practice which in your particular case will have nothing but negative effects for the foreseeable future.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck as you are standing at the very edge of a high cliff - back off from it and gently climb down.

You have asked "is this Qi Gong"

It is like asking "is this cooking" and then telling us you poured salad dressing on your head and rubbed yourself with lettuce.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

Additionally - do not "meditate" until you are instructed on in-body methods. What you touched on in describing meditation suggests trance meditation practice which in your particular case will have nothing but negative effects for the foreseeable future.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck as you are standing at the very edge of a high cliff - back off from it and gently climb down.

You have asked "is this Qi Gong"

It is like asking "is this cooking" and then telling us you poured salad dressing on your head and rubbed yourself with lettuce.

Interesting.

Well, i don't have any physiologicaly-generated psychosys yet (i just did an eletroencephalogram the other day to know if my channeling was real or just schizophrenia, and the neurologist told me everything was ok and there where no signs of psychosys on a physiological level), so that's not the case, i believe.

I have been having psychiatric help for a while, due to chronicle depression, and the psychiatrist also was of opinion that i had no psychosys per se.

About dropping practices...

I have doing this qigong above out of my own whim, actually. I read a pdf, know a little bit about energy works, know a bit about acupuncture, have practiced some occidental stuff, and decided to try it out. It has nothing to do with the medium/channeling group i belong to. I actually haven't even shownd them the practice yet.

I can easily drop it, since it isn't a regular practice or anything.

But i probably shouldn't drop my mediun-work practices, since the group i'm trying to become a part of  (i'm currently a guest there, and will only become a member, maybe, by aphril) helped me a lot with some higher out-of-control stages (i was in pretty bad shape three months ago) and also have been doing something much like what you have told me - keeping it simple, grounding on more earthly vibrations.

About blogs and sermons, i don't usually read those. I try to keep myself only with books and very few blogs, most of them not about channeling, but rather about magic, metaphysics and semiotics.

I know i may seem like a freak going around with no idea, but actually my most daring and out-of-controll practice is indeed the one above. I don't fancy channeling as something ultra-special or something. And indeed i know i'm probably being heavily obsediated by external inteligences (some not so inteligent after all).

But that's something to work on this mediun-work group. They do have a lot of frontline-guardians and entities which work on binding and restricting these kind of beings to try and regenerate them after regulating how much influence they have on the person.

It's a shame they have a 1-month vacancy every year. It's being though without them. The influences are becoming more frequent and stronger =/

Anyhow. Thank you for answering.

Edited by Desmonddf

"But that's something to work on this mediun-work group. They do have a lot of frontline-guardians and entities which work on binding and restricting these kind of beings to try and regenerate them after regulating how much influence they have on the person."

This type of approach to control is generally run by the very spirits that need control - no access.

Here is one component to look at regarding the group:

Do they spend at least as much time bringing you down and out of trance and "cleaned out" as they do having you sit prior to channeling and bring your vibrattion up? If the coming out of trance aspect is not at least 15 full minutes and more like 30-40 minutes then it will nearly always be an "unfortunate detour".

Most groups cannot "see" what is generally really going on and rely on trance states and channeling to figure out what is going on - it becomes an odd concoction.

Most of the beings coming in will primarily utilize the Akashic records of the person whose body they are entering - this is a full proof way for the beings to both impress and find agreement. It is not necessarily "bad" but the whole affair is playing on the razors edge of high high trance and most simply do not have an understanding how open they are to the pittfals of these states.

It is well known in many cultures where this practice is more common that life expectancy for mediums is reduced and physical ill's are common. In fact in many of these cultures the mediums are expected to be half nuts.

Edited by Spotless

In terms of opening meridians, I would advise not doing this intentionally, but perhaps learning a taijiquan form and allowing the qi to move naturally from the dantien through the body. In general when we focus on grounding and centering within practices of sitting, standing and moving, the qi will do what it needs to do. This can prevent issues which arise from controlling the qi.

Some form of taijiquan might also help with your spine issues. It sounds like you have a very good sensitivity to energy, but may still have some blockages within that need dissolving. This could also open up a new layer of work for you. I am hesitant to say too much, as I do not know much myself, but I believe if you intend to discover a way to resolve this, you will.

Thank you for sharing with us. :)

• Like 3

On 11/01/2017 at 0:54 PM, Spotless said:

"But that's something to work on this mediun-work group. They do have a lot of frontline-guardians and entities which work on binding and restricting these kind of beings to try and regenerate them after regulating how much influence they have on the person."

This type of approach to control is generally run by the very spirits that need control - no access.

Here is one component to look at regarding the group:

Do they spend at least as much time bringing you down and out of trance and "cleaned out" as they do having you sit prior to channeling and bring your vibrattion up? If the coming out of trance aspect is not at least 15 full minutes and more like 30-40 minutes then it will nearly always be an "unfortunate detour".

Most groups cannot "see" what is generally really going on and rely on trance states and channeling to figure out what is going on - it becomes an odd concoction.

Most of the beings coming in will primarily utilize the Akashic records of the person whose body they are entering - this is a full proof way for the beings to both impress and find agreement. It is not necessarily "bad" but the whole affair is playing on the razors edge of high high trance and most simply do not have an understanding how open they are to the pittfals of these states.

It is well known in many cultures where this practice is more common that life expectancy for mediums is reduced and physical ill's are common. In fact in many of these cultures the mediums are expected to be half nuts.

Technically speaking they do not channel or do anything to me. I'm expected to learn how to do it myself, with the help of the entities.

See, i think the way of work of the group hasn't been well understood.

There's no one going around making me do stuff or jamming spirits inside of me. 

There's music, there's people sitting in circles (on chairs) around an open inner circle and there's people meditating by themselves. Then the channeling begins as the mediuns allow themselves to channel. We aren't brought to open ourselves, but rather are instructed to learn how to let go and take back control in order to have the spiritual phenomena happen to us.

If we do not allow any spiritual presence or deny anything it intends to do, the spirit is supposed to let go immediatelly. It's one of the rules of the place. The free will of the medium is supreme and should NEVER be questioned or taken. That's a grave offense.

They also stimulate study and mental development from us. The mediuns are NOT supposed to be half-witthed fools who give themselves to the spirits, but rather to study and understand WHAT and HOW is happening - even if occidental knowledge is very little in terms of the inner workings of energy inside the body, like the meridians, the bibliography on the outer energy workings (such as auras) is very extense.

One way or another, i indeed have never been in touch with the concept of expending time to come back from trance. I believe it is a mostly daoist view ?

Coming back abruptly certainly brings consequences. It has happened to me a few times, and it is a bit traumatic. I am, however, learning to become able to come back at my will, smoothly and softly, as this is how i see my elders doing at the place.

They do not come back in "jumps" like i do. They enter and leave trance smoothly and in peace. And they do not get out of it by simply being touched by others, as i sometimes do. This is a certain knowledge i have been trying to learn, i guess ?

Anyhow. As i said, there's no specific time to enter or to leave trance. Can anyone clarify to me which is the theory behind this idea of expending as much time to return from trance as one expends to enter on it ?

I do get into trance very easily, since it's a common thing for me to do (get into and out of trance) since i was a kid ( right now i can do it under one minute if i start concentrating... maybe even faster), so i guess i can expend maybe double or even triple this time to get back if i want to xD

On 11/01/2017 at 3:49 PM, Daeluin said:

In terms of opening meridians, I would advise not doing this intentionally, but perhaps learning a taijiquan form and allowing the qi to move naturally from the dantien through the body. In general when we focus on grounding and centering within practices of sitting, standing and moving, the qi will do what it needs to do. This can prevent issues which arise from controlling the qi.

Some form of taijiquan might also help with your spine issues. It sounds like you have a very good sensitivity to energy, but may still have some blockages within that need dissolving. This could also open up a new layer of work for you. I am hesitant to say too much, as I do not know much myself, but I believe if you intend to discover a way to resolve this, you will.

Thank you for sharing with us. :)

I'm the one to thank everyone who answered.

Indeed i do believe i have been doing very bad practices, and as i have been progressing on my spiritual development, many, many things have come to pass.

Mostly i have become more centered and dropped any qigong "do yourself" practices entirely. I intend to start learning from a teacher once i have the chance.

I have also gotten in touch with a spirit which has shown itself to me and helped me with my back pain - it uses a form of shiatsu and seems to be of oriental origin. It has said to me to only work with qigong once i got i good master, so... yeah, no "i will learn from the spirits!" here.

Not only that, i have also gotten in touch with some very sensitive aspects of this very back pain i use to feel.... and they do explain some heavy shit i have gotten throught.

Thank you very much for everyone who helped !

• Like 2

Good to hear your doing well. 

Just remember to ground yourself.  It's important as I'm sure your aware, but even more important when actively working with spirits. 

• Like 1