mvingon

Hostility towards Russian members?

Thank you for thoughtful replies.

I don't think they should necessarily be permanently banned. That's not my place, and I'd probably hang myself (I joke), if I had to moderate this list. Mods have quite a bit too handle here, from what I've seen.

On to not being part of a clique: great! I look forward to people applying logic and critical thinking to their pet ideas in the mundane world. It's wanting.

Finally, there's an old-timers' adage: hit dog yelps first.

None of this is wisdom, out ESP, or any of that sort of thing. It's just plain old experience, observation and sense. I'd have said "common sense," but it seems more and more rare. People are ignorant and proud of it. That good old Southern Strategy had spread way beyond the South, and that is exactly as it was planned.

• Like 1

I look forward to people applying logic and critical thinking to their pet ideas in the mundane world. It's wanting.

JMO... but that is an expectation that I don't think even LZ would impose on others... let the 10,000 arise and fall according to their nature. that is what I look forward to.

• Like 2

Maybe. Thank you. Or, maybe it's a cop-out, like pro-lifers that only care about life before it's born. I don't know. I'll let it percolate, though.