bigstick

Zero Point Tech. & Harnessing Dao

There are different technologies like Zero Point Tech. and others that harness Life Force Energy aka Chi/Qi. I was wondering if there was a device or something that could cultivate and harness Dao Energy?  Anybody know of anything like that?

I'm actually getting into touch with couple scientist to check my Qi skills if we can use it anyway in technology. There is definitely way to base technology of qi, the question is only about condensation and fixing it into more solid energy. The problem is that the whole humanity can be wiped out if we develop negative stream of Qi in high concentration it would be more dreadful then atomic bomb.

Interesting but there are already devices that work with chi I wanted to see if anybody knew about similar that worked with Dao energy somehow.

already devices that work with chi

Do you have any examples?

anybody knew about similar that worked with Dao energy somehow

It's not possible, technology can only work from post-natal. Maybe there is a chance that there can be technology which can tap into pre-natal but it would need go into emptiness/dark-matter or something like that (I'm guessing here) which would be very advanced, very complicated and very costly and beyond sci-fi. 

Youtube zero point technology, also look up chi machine, there is also others. So this means chi which is an energy can be channeled thought inventions. I dont see why Dao that a man can meditate and feel it as a form, as an energy, that this also couldnt somehow have the same done with It.

Your right, fair enough, but since you dont seem to know about energy technologies I'd like to hear from anybody who does have knowledge about this particular field of inventions if they know of one that is already made and is in existence today. If there is one thats something I'd really like to know. Cant google what you dont know to google.

I thought that's what the zero point energy tech was supposed to be about.

Elaborate, from what I can make from it all zero point is chi...

I researched years ago all of this so called zero point tech and all are nothing but scams. The mind body complex is the best device.

• Like 3

Is English your second language? I don't respond to commands.

Zero point has to do with the Dao, in my view. Although like Ralis said, the technology is questionable.

• Like 1

Is English your second language? I don't respond to commands.

Zero point has to do with the Dao, in my view. Although like Ralis said, the technology is questionable.

Take it easy pal, we're having a convo here I'm not making demands to anyone. From what I can tell energy tech does work. Every invention? Who knows. So we have one vote that zero point is for Dao energy. Who has something to say about other machines? There's got to be some tech hiding under a rock somewhere.... I dont know about you guys but I find this stuff interesting.

Re:

-----

"I was wondering if there was a device or something that could cultivate and harness Dao Energy?  Anybody know of anything like that?"

-----

Dao means "way".

Like "the way of making a donut".

There is no "way of making donut" energy.

Nor "way to get home" energy.

Qi - maybe we can call "energy" - but modern idea about "forces" is showing not forces, but "relative interactions".

So we say "Qi is the relative potentials of YinYang at any given point on any spectrum of matter or energy".

Human being is a perfect device for understanding and processing these potentials.

- VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2