roger

8 possible paths

First let me say that I make no claim whatsoever that I KNOW that what I'm saying is correct. I just believe it is.

I feel that I "received" this information, in the same way that Esther Hicks receives messages from Abraham. Again, I acknowledge that I could be mistaken.

The reason I'm sharing this is because I feel guided to, and because I think these are very helpful ideas.

Basically, there are 8 different paths one can take, based on any combination of 6 options.

The primary focus of one's path is on one of each of the two possibilities for each of the three catagories of Love, Truth, and Joy.

After one has completed their path, they begin the opposite path of the other options.

There are three main aspects to the spiritual path: Love, Truth, and Joy.

Of these three, there are two possibilities for each one. I put what I think of as a good example of each possibility in parenthesis.

Love: 1. self-love (having very healthy boundaries) 2. love for others (giving abundantly)

Truth: 1. wisdom (let go) 2. understanding (all is in divine order)

Joy: 1. peace through detachment (just be) 2. pleasure through indulgence (going out to eat frequently)

I feel that the main focus of everyone's path is on one of the eight combinations of the six possibilities above.

If you can discover which of those eight types you are, it can help you tremendously, imo.

• Like 3

What about path #0?

Emptiness.

Empty, yet resplendent with all possibilities!  :wub:

Rejoice!! 

• Like 4