liminal_luke

November 7: Good day for Practice

Michael Winn just sent out an email to his Healing Tao subscribers with information about today, and I thought I`d pass a tidbit of it along.

..............................................................................................................................................

We are at a potent moment -- Nov. 7 is the midpoint between the Fall Equinox and the Winter Solstice.  This is one of the Eight Great Nodal Points in the annual calendar of natural sacred days.  Please honor it by connecting into the heart of Mother Earth and Father Son via meditation or sacred movement...

​Michael Winn

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 7

And what would be good to do on [election day], Nov. 8   :D

Or is Nov. 7 practice the calm before the storm  :ph34r:

• Like 4

First day of Winter in the Chinese calendar. 

I start my 72-day Winter meditation today. 

Even though it's 72 degrees outside.  Well, what can you do, winter is winter in the Chinese calendar but here in SoCal we only get the "not summer," and not even that is reliable -- the forecast for Wednesday, November 9th, is 91 degrees.

Perhaps they have planned a heat wave for the day after the elections.

• Like 3

Winter is here.

First sub-zero celsius rolled in today, forecast says first snow is tomorrow.

I'd like to begin my three month hibernation, Bear Style, right now but since that would not fly with anyone besides me i'll just take out my sasquatchy fleece jacket and my bear-esque sweatsuit and be grumpy, as is my custom.

• Like 3