Sign in to follow this  
Golden Dragon Shining

Globalist Slave Labour

^ Pro Globalists - "Anti-Fascist"

Apparently one of the greatest flaws of Fascism is the idea of Autarky.

Autarky is national self-sufficiency, everything required is produced by the nation. They would grow their own food, make their own clothing, machinery etc. None of the above exploitation would exist. This is how most of humanity lived for aeons.

Finest-home-vegetable-garden-pictures.jp

• Like 1

Now what are you trying to say Sionnach ?

Autarky is a grand mistake. I have nothing against globalism from the perspective of global trade. We don't need Governments planning our economies, just let them grow and flourish naturally.

I see amazing things, cars, roads, buildings and mining, but portrayed in the worst possible way.

Agree with you both. Sionnach, I like that image, and I hate the fact that it represents reality, but... do you really think autarky would lessen all the harm? Yes, humans lived in smaller autonomous groups for a long time, but during a lot of that time slavery and serfdom were widespread.

Not to mention the difficulty we'd have in reversing the process. It just couldn't work any longer, at this point, in my opinion.

I see amazing things, cars, roads, buildings and mining, but portrayed in the worst possible way.

First photo is an area in Beijing. Been there and believe me, smog and traffic is pretty representative.

Last photo looks like a garbage dump. You conveniently missed that bit? Only see the pwetty buildings?

It continues to amaze me how you can pretend that these kind of things -- pollution, garbage mountains, devastated habitats -- either don't exist or are not a problem.

• Like 1

Agree with you both. Sionnach, I like that image, and I hate the fact that it represents reality, but... do you really think autarky would lessen all the harm? Yes, humans lived in smaller autonomous groups for a long time, but during a lot of that time slavery and serfdom were widespread.

Not to mention the difficulty we'd have in reversing the process. It just couldn't work any longer, at this point, in my opinion.

First photo is an area in Beijing. Been there and believe me, smog and traffic is pretty representative.

Last photo looks like a garbage dump. You conveniently missed that bit? Only see the pwetty buildings?

It continues to amaze me how you can pretend that these kind of things -- pollution, garbage mountains, devastated habitats -- either don't exist or are not a problem.

I've been there as well.

I don't pretend anything, I see amazing things, not necessarily pretty things, nor aesthetic things. The world presents a pretty face to you but only because you see it from the comfort of your modern life. I know that I could not live without the modern world that these pictures represent, they are literally life savers.

Have none of you ever worked in places like refinery storage, nuclear waste disposal, sewage plants, refineries, chemical plants, steel plants, coal mines, quarries, factories, waste disposal ?

I've worked in industries like that all my life. I see an industrial estates and get excited. I could spend the rest of my life seeing businesses, the men who built them and the men that run them. I love the bits others turn their noses up. On holiday in Italy the discovery of factories in the mountain areas is the equivalent of finding a rose in a dry desert.

The solution is natural redaction of population. It is happening all over the world , birth rate is going down.

It can be calculated the desired number of population. It is the number of humans × Ecological foot print = less than the globe

• Like 1

For more on ecological footprint

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecological_footprint

Malthus is dead, let's not resurrect any more of that kind of nonsense. It was wrong then and proven wrong now. It can't be any more right because some idiot dragged it out of a dumpster and applied some coloured charts. It's still Malthus and it's still wrong.

I've been there as well.

I don't pretend anything, I see amazing things, not necessarily pretty things, nor aesthetic things. The world presents a pretty face to you but only because you see it from the comfort of your modern life. I know that I could not live without the modern world that these pictures represent, they are literally life savers.

Have none of you ever worked in places like refinery storage, nuclear waste disposal, sewage plants, refineries, chemical plants, steel plants, coal mines, quarries, factories, waste disposal ?

I've worked in industries like that all my life. I see an industrial estates and get excited. I could spend the rest of my life seeing businesses, the men who built them and the men that run them. I love the bits others turn their noses up. On holiday in Italy the discovery of factories in the mountain areas is the equivalent of finding a rose in a dry desert.

Very interesting. This goes some way to explaining your standpoint on this and a number of things.

Yes, many of these things are amazing, but no more than trees or deer or oceans or humans or even just the air we breathe.

In my opinion, these things (buildings etc) are far less amazing than trees or oceans or humans, actually -- far less complex and subtle. A human is, to me, far more impressive and important than the thing he creates.

The world does not present a wholly pretty face to me. Yes, I appreciate the beauty of the wild, and of many man-made things, but I do not pretend that all is soft and safe. What you seem to do, though, is irrationally advocate anything man-made over anything wild, purely because man made it, because man's need to produce is so special to you, way beyond things like clean air and oceans and children not dying of cancer.

No judgement from me on your love of industrial stuff -- it's based in years of experience, it's part of you, and in itself is not something to object to. But that does not mean that the existence of many of these things and the irresponsible management of them (not always, but sometimes) is not harmful and even hateful. You may enjoy coal mines, but Chinese miners don't. You may enjoy industrial plants, but those who have to live near discarded industrial waste don't; those who get sick from the runoff from all sorts of industry don't. You may even enjoy the clever efficiency of factory farming, but the animals don't, and the global environment is getting pretty sick of it too.

Just because you worked in dirty industry for most of your life, and find it amazing, does not mean that dirty industry is not harmful and that we should not be working to minimize it.

• Like 3

It's all in balance to me.

I've spent most of my adult life in the outdoors for leisure, either walking, climbing, cycling or caving. Natural things are impressive, but I find the ingenuity of man to be more so. I'm one of the few I think that gets excited at the prospect of a hot meal in a passenger aircraft. I marvel how people complain whilst I'm in deep joy at the thought of eating a meal whilst travelling through sub zero air, at several hundred knots, flying several miles high.....its just 'effin mental.

Take a telescope for instance. A fantastic invention. The skill, innovation and thought required to produce something that allows me to see the 'effin rings of Saturn, the moon of Juipiter and the Orion Nebula. This thing cost me a couple of hundred quid all in and is of a standard that the first astronomers would have killed for. They still have to hand finish the mirrors because humans are the only thing capable of the random movement required to shape it perfectly. Then the mirroring process is like a magic trick. I can see the most incredible things that are impossible with the naked eye and see them in real time as if they are alive.

I'm as happy in a city as I am on a mountain ridge. I'm stunned even more by Las Vegas than by the Grand Canyon. I love the juxtaposition with man spanning it. Raw and transformed nature.

Did you know that iron oxide on steel is the return to its base form. Something taken out of the ground, heated to terrific temperatures in blast furnaces then formed into tube, is in the process of shrugging off all that effort. Here is something that looks hard and impermeable slowly falling back to its previous state despite all the effort and energy required to make it. This is nature, which, for a while we can forge and fashion something we can use, but it's always returning. We can love it with coatings, films, additives and grease to extend its life and usefulness, but eventually time will reclaim it. Nothing lasts, we must keep making, always bailing out the water from the bilges to keep the boat afloat.

Here's a weird thing. When I'm stuck in traffic on the motorway I get to looking at all the junk thrown onto the verge. It's like a secret life. Mixed amongst smashed car parts, broken bottles, cans, condoms and cardboard take away boxes are wild flowers that the traffic protects and no one tramples. There are birds, hedgehogs, foxes and voles hunting about amongst it all, oblivious to the humans sat in their little bubbles of miraculous technology. All the detritus tells me stories. I wonder at the broken bits of car, an accident occured here, where are the people ? what happened to the cars ? did this change their lives ? Then the cans and bottles, make me wonder at nights out to gigs, or football matches, late dashes to emergencies, workmen off to lay roads, build houses, bridges and factories.

Everyone sees it as a mess, but not me, I see stories and histories, tales of traversty and triumph. I'm a land based beach comber looking for the driftwood of life woven into the tapestry of nature.

I live in the North East so grime, pollution, noise and coal are well known to me. Im old enough to remember very clearly what it was like. We used to travel to Newcastle along roads that were black from the pit heaps the seemed as tall as mountains and blocked out the winter Sun leaving the road in twilight even during daylight hours. We played amongst the rotten bricks and open sewers of the bomb sites as kids.

Edited by Karl

The solution is natural redaction of population. It is happening all over the world , birth rate is going down.

It can be calculated the desired number of population. It is the number of humans × Ecological foot print = less than the globe

yeah, except the primary reason for the reductions are economic.  take japan, their demographics are falling apart, but that's partially because they've been a monetary guinea pig for the banksters just like the EU has been , but in a different way.  the worse the economics and market of a country, the worse its demographic collapse has been.

For more on ecological footprint

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecological_footprint

I read it, but this has all the inherent modeling flaws - too many coefficients that are opaquely defined and poorly representative of nature, tossed into an equation with other opaque coefficients and then an output is churned that reflects the biases of the modeler.  (to be seen in spades with much of climate science.)

• Like 1

yeah, except the primary reason for the reductions are economic.  take japan, their demographics are falling apart, but that's partially because they've been a monetary guinea pig for the banksters just like the EU has been , but in a different way.  the worse the economics and market of a country, the worse its demographic collapse has been.

I read it, but this has all the inherent modeling flaws - too many coefficients that are opaquely defined and poorly representative of nature, tossed into an equation with other opaque coefficients and then an output is churned that reflects the biases of the modeler.  (to be seen in spades with much of climate science.)

Except for two flies in the ointment.

A) the fiscal/monetary policy has been set by Shizo Abe and is well known by its nickname 'abenomics' so it isn't 'banksters' but Government.

B) Japan is a country of old people and the young no longer bother having children and in many cases there is a fashion towards an androgenous kind of male that is no longer interested in girls at all. That isn't to do with economics, that's to do with the people and ideas that make up the society.

lol.    you forget the enablers of governmental mismanagement are the banksters, directly or indirectly the perversion of the rule of law is an absolute necessity when one is setting up a counterfeiting operation.

and b, you dont seem to realize demographic collapse and economic rape by bankster is intimately linked.  man need job to find woman.  man need to take woman out for dinner and buy her flowers.  in shitty economics, less % available to buy flowers or dinner - as many know, financial pressures can easily destroy a decent relationship, and after a while its just not worth it.  you're just seeing an extreme downstream form of it.

lol.    you forget the enablers of governmental mismanagement are the banksters, directly or indirectly the perversion of the rule of law is an absolute necessity when one is setting up a counterfeiting operation.

and b, you dont seem to realize demographic collapse and economic rape by bankster is intimately linked.  man need job to find woman.  man need to take woman out for dinner and buy her flowers.  in shitty economics, less % available to buy flowers or dinner - as many know, financial pressures can easily destroy a decent relationship, and after a while its just not worth it.  you're just seeing an extreme downstream form of it.

So, you completely excuse the Government despite them bein an elected body supposed to uphold law, justice and rights ?

If it's counterfeiting then why haven't the Government arrested them ?

You don't answer these questions. Instead you put the bankers before government and as such you are saying that there is no government. Despite the fact that every single election we have hoards of people demanding free stuff and always asking the state to deliver ever more. None of these people are concerned at the central bank printing money as long as it keeps the welfare flowing, their jobs safe and their houses rising in value.

If there is no state then how come the hospitals, schools, roads, taxation, army, police, courts, fire services and welfare systems continue to operate and pay their employees and creditors ? Who is paying that money ? Are you saying it's the bankers ?

As far as Japan is concerned, these new androgenous men are employed, they are choosing not to date. They prefer tech to real women. It's not as simple as economic. The truth is that it is the poor who have more children, the wealthy have comparatively few.

Economics is a science, but it has become a pseudo science. The introduction of mathematical modelling has turned it into a pure abstraction, a creative expression. Trying to model economics like an empirical, physical science is an exercise in futility. However, this guy is also talking a lot of bunkum. Insects don't perform 'a service' they are simply acting according to their natures as living entities.

Sign in to follow this