Sign in to follow this  
angelusnovus

LostInHemplation

Hello angelusnovus, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi angelusnovus,

Yeah, sounds like you have some work to do.  No idea about Drew - he just seemed to fade away.  I'm sure you will find others with common interests to talk with.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

I became very interested through the many posts here by drew hempel. Yet it seems that he has entirely erased his internet presence as all the blogs of his he's mentioned no longer exist. Does anyone know where one can access his writings?

I noticed that too.  Hopefully he's just on some long retreat and will return.  Shame about his writings though.  We didn't always see eye to eye but he was always fascinating.  Some lineages have a 'leave no trail' philosophy that advocates erasing the past including writings.. too bad. 

It'd be nice to hear from him soon. 

• Like 1

The following is a cut/paste from the "Welcome" sub-forum by an "unapproved" account:

This post is a response by "drew hempel" to http://www.thedaobum...stinhemplation/

LostInHemplation by angelusnovus

and anyone else looking for my new blog as of this spring 2016.

I wrote a "pinned" overview article - a one-stop summary overview of my past 15 years of research since my "enlightenment experience" doing intensive qigong training to finish my master's degree.

https://voidisyinyan...st-alchemy.html

That is the link to the overview article called

The Idiot's Guide to Taoist Alchemy Qigong Enlightenment Neidan Neigong training for males

I have lots of references but also lots of images linked - to make the subject matter as accessible and also as "ecumenical" as possible.

I rely on science as much as possible to make the training more explainable and less mystical - a la Wim Hof's approach.

Yes this is "drew hempel" - I know I have previous accounts here. So the mods can just change over - or just leave this welcome without activating a new account.

But please make my article accessible on this forum so people can find the new blog, etc.

thanks.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this