Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

What name did we gave the type of samadhi...

In order to community between individual on this plane of existance we use different terms and there are different types or samadhis. Not different in itself but the focus is different, the core experience is samadhi, the same.

What name is there for the type of samadhi seeing into this physical world and all human beings feel as oneself? There is no more mother of father, there is one's own self in all of them at the same time as oneself is seeing them. It is looking in ones own eyes looking into the eyes of another. One sees himself, the literal same.

Sri Ramana Maharshi has given (a few) examples on what samadhis there are but I could not make out this one.

(1) Holding on to Reality is samAdhi.
(2) Holding on to Reality with effort is savikalpa samAdhi.
(3) Merging in Reality and remaining unaware of the world is nirvikalpa samAdhi.
(4) Merging in Ignorance and remaining unaware of the world is sleep.
(5) Remaining in the primal, pure natural state without effort is sahaja nirvikalpa samAdhi.

It was effortless, but with the eyes open into this same world

• Like 1

is it accidental to have capitalized Adhi for all samAdhi?

I am not concerned about spelling or punctuations so much as to why my mind scrutinizes this?

why you typed it as such?

is it accidental to have capitalized Adhi for all samAdhi?

I am not concerned about spelling or punctuations so much as to why my mind scrutinizes this?

why you typed it as such?

He has copied that from the Internet the way that someone wrote it in the original source. And ge did it so efortlessly :) Edited by Kubba
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this