Sign in to follow this  
Edd

Mantra68 I need your help-purtty please

Hello,

I noticed you replied recently so was hoping to catch you.

It's Chris, right?

So, I have the Bliss book & practiced for a week.

I felt a stable 'certainty' type of energy when I was around potentially stressful situations.

I work with mentally/emotionally disabled adults and this practice seemed to boost my psychic self defense/energy in a more 'certain' way than just my yoga, which has left me maybe too open at times.

So it was going well.

My problem is with the right arm up position.

I have a chronic neck/scapula/ shoulder issue that was agravated by the right arm up position.

At the end of the week practicing level 1 the tension was back & I had to trade in the practice for my yoga as pushing through pain is a very bad thing for myself, anyone for that matter.

Could you advise?

Would left arm up/ right arm down work?

I'd really like to continue to see this practice into fruition.

Also, is there a chance a workshop will ever be held in Canada?

I e-mailed this practice question to Kunlunbliss contact but was unsure if I would hear back.

Thanx for any tip you can give.

In return I'd be willing to post a testimonial on the site if I was able to continue my practice.

Thank you,

Ed

Thank you,

Ed

Perhaps try an exercise like 8 pieces of brocade to supplement - there's a lot of good neck and shoulder stuff in those. I'll also do a little spine waving during kunlun when I feel my arms or shoulders get tight. Just a little bit helps me go longer :lol:

Edited by joeblast

Sign in to follow this