Sign in to follow this  
salaam123

jing falling to the ground

Hello, has anybody some advice, about how to keep my jing, and not having it always falling to the ground? I can feel it going to the ground about 2/3 times a day and it always feels depressing.

The reason why I can't keep it in my body is that due to some very incorrect body feel, my belt channel is in my chest now and I have been trying to put it back in the midsection for 4 years now.

I have come to know now that the belt channel is what keeps the jing from leaking to the ground. 

I can save some other type of jing due to correct body positioning but not this one which falls to the ground.

Thanks in advance!

Your jing is not falling to the ground, and your dai mai is not in your chest. If you have body sensations, such as some kind of qi going to the ground a few times a day, it doesn't mean that's your jing. If you feel like your chest is full, that doesn't mean your belt channel is there.

• Like 3

Salaam123, i feel for you man, i remember you writing about your worries for the past few years.  My feeling is the saying ' where attention goes, energy flows' is important for you.  You have a preoccupation that something is wrong, and this has caused your mind to become 'stuck' at the chest level, you are breathing shallowly as a result, and this is causing a negative feedback loop, you associate the shallow breath with the anxiety/worry that is associated with your belief that some thing is wrong with you. 

My advice, go sit a comfortable non esoteric posture such as sitting cross legged with hand resting calmly on knees, elbows relaxed, and just have relaxed gentle focus on the posture, what you are doing right then and there.  You will notice your breath, it may be in your chest, or it may be at you lower abdomen, or it maybe somewhere else.  Whatever and wherever it is, just allow it to be and dont worry, your body is very intelligent and knows whats its doing.  If you allow it to do its thing without you worrying about it, then anything that may be wrong will re-balance, it will fix itself...... that's a great thought, and also a great truth.  

Trust your body, and allow it to fix and readjust itself, you will thank your body for it after you have done this for a few days at once or twice a day for no more than 15 mins.   Don't worry about what happens, your body knows what its doing, if you have a really good expereince with it, and then the next time it isn't so, your body still knows whats its doing, and it will be the best thing for you.  

I really hope you feel better soon, take care, all the best.

Edward 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this