Bodhicitta

Rosicrucian Keynotes

Since this thread is about Rosicrucians, check out all the different orders that claim being descendants of the original...when learning about the subject, we should know that not all teachings ascribed to it are real. Perhaps it's impossible to truly know whether any order is legitimate, or a newer invention.

• Like 2

well, i said that your way of framing your answers are more suitable for unwilling participants.

The way you write you write a fun message with the message therein, or you lace the message with jokes and pictures and moving emoticons. That makes people laugh, or get in a more open mood.

Thereby reducing the chance that someones buttons are pushed and that he will close up and not hear the message but immediately goes in 'attackmodus'

Interesting. I am like this in real life too ..... apparently it is annoying for many and they feel like attacking me  :) 

I like the posts of noonespecial, but I'm open to read them, like you are.

There are no buttons to be pushed, no risk that we close off for his message, maybe that is what Noonespecial meant by coming of as snobby and preachy. His posts are more serious written and that tends to push buttons.

---

but i suspect that you are well aware of the way your writingstyle comes of and maybe you're just fishing for a compliment here  <_<

Whaaa  ?       I suppose its a style ...  I am just letting it all hang out and not really giving a rats arse about it .  Actually, I have caused outrage for acting the same way on other forums . On one I got suspended from visuals or linking to a picture, telling jokes, expressing myself via poetry, 'browbeating' and sarcasm ! 

But on Daobums, it helps to smooth things over ?    :D 

Fishing for a compliment ?   Nah  ....   that would be against point 11 of Liber Librae   ^_^ 

" Do good unto others for its own sake, not for reward, not for gratitude from them, not for sympathy. If thou art generous, thou wilt not long for thine ears to be tickled by expressions of gratitude. "

• Like 1

if the original poster will allow me to derail  :blush:

the 40, trial, reminds me sharply of the three of swords of the Waite deck

swords03.jpg

that being the card that I chose being just eleven years old, as the most attractive card of the whole deck ( the second one being the hermit, the third one I do not remember for sure, I think  it was one of the higher swords 9, 10 or 11)

looking at your two cards it seems to me that I've arrived at 14 now, the cure. I can see that all four elements are needed to cook the cure up ( now, why does that not surprise me?) In the background there is a small rural village, it conveys 'home' and 'rest' to me. Could you tell me more about the meaning of these two cards?

I don't see them as cards as such and I don't compare them to the tarot. To me they are Rosicrucian emblems. The meaning is up to you. The meaning I have for them is in context with my own journey. The same for Mr Kramer I suppose. They may have some overall meaning in connection to stages or 'symptoms'  on the initiates journey. I have noted some similarities in these between other traditions, I wrote a little magazine article on it once, but I didn't use these emblems as part of it   I have not considered if they are associated to tarot, for that I would want to see a connection between these emblems and the astrological decans or 'faces'.

It is a very interesting speculation though !  

Interesting. I am like this in real life too ..... apparently it is annoying for many and they feel like attacking me  :)

it does not annoy me, many times it gets e a laugh.

Whaaa  ?       I suppose its a style ...  I am just letting it all hang out and not really giving a rats arse about it .  Actually, I have caused outrage for acting the same way on other forums . On one I got suspended from visuals or linking to a picture, telling jokes, expressing myself via poetry, 'browbeating' and sarcasm ! 

huh...

But on Daobums, it helps to smooth things over ?    :D

well, apparently I'm wrong  :D

Fishing for a compliment ?   Nah  ....   that would be against point 11 of Liber Librae   ^_^

I just wondered where the question came from

" Do good unto others for its own sake, not for reward, not for gratitude from them, not for sympathy. If thou art generous, thou wilt not long for thine ears to be tickled by expressions of gratitude. "

healthy motto

I don't see them as cards as such and I don't compare them to the tarot. To me they are Rosicrucian emblems. The meaning is up to you. The meaning I have for them is in context with my own journey. The same for Mr Kramer I suppose. They may have some overall meaning in connection to stages or 'symptoms'  on the initiates journey. I have noted some similarities in these between other traditions, I wrote a little magazine article on it once, but I didn't use these emblems as part of it   I have not considered if they are associated to tarot, for that I would want to see a connection between these emblems and the astrological decans or 'faces'.

It is a very interesting speculation though !  

I'll just go after the book, these pictures intrigue me, thanks for bringing them up.