Taoway

Practices for a new journey

So I am moving out of my parents house back down to my home town to start an apprenticeship. I'm going to be living in my friends basement so i have to let go of some comforts and having lots space.

I am very excited because this apprenticeship is a tattoo apprenticeship and I can finally put my artistic skills to test and give them a chance to grow.

The only thing is I have had some times emotional instability and I want to make sure I am as centered as can be when I am embarking on this. I'm going to be living alone for the first time and usually that idea would terrify me.

So my friends I would be very grateful for some words of advice and also ways to stay aware and centered through routine practices. I don't want to fall into laziness and stop all practice of meditation qi gong etc. I won't have much as much time as I normally do but I feel if I devote specific times everyday to inner awareness it will help a lot in this new experience.

Thanks all!

• Like 1

No specific advice from me as I think it´s very individual and you´ll do best looking around and exploring whatever practices resonate with you.  Plenty of threads on different forms of qi gong etc to check out.  

Oh wait...I guess I do have some advice.  In addition to any spiritual practices you might pick, I´d pay attention to the basics: sleep, exercise, nutrition, nature, having a social life, kindness.

Best of luck on this exciting new journey. 

• Like 2

You are pursuing your passion, I dare say you could be the one offering advice to many others my friend.

May your path be full and rewarding!

• Like 2