Sign in to follow this  
Chi Boy

Greetings

Hello everyone,

I decided to make an account because I have a lot of questions and I was always looking at people's post on here anyway. I am a 19 year old college student. I currently do a basic qigong meditation with my hands hugging the air in front of me around my heart area. Since I spent a lot of time in my last few years smoking cannabis and even becoming dependent upon it, my energy body is not in great condition. When I do my standing meditation my hips and lower back sort of ache with in-breaths and I am able to crack my spine. I assume this means I am releasing stagnant chi. I recently was web surfing and came across semen retention. I instantly resonated with the idea of not wasting my seed. Im currently on the 7th day of not ejaculating. I had "blue balls" or tension in those lower chakras at times, but it was never that bad, and I always worked through it. I later came across a pdf about tantra which I found interesting at the time and then Mantak Chia's book Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Male Energy. I also immidiately ordered the Male Multiple Orgasm by Chia and its coming this week. I enjoyed "Cultivating Male Energy" at first, but soon found reviews of some of the techniques as being marked as dangerous. I read Id be best to start off with Awakening Healing Energy Through the Tao by Chia. I also read Inner Smile and 6 Healing Sounds are more beginner oriented. I am used to going to the gym 6 days a week, but I'm starting to think Qigong, meditation techniques, and Taoism should take priority in my life. I'm also struggling to figure out if i should be releasing my sexual energy or continuing to store it. I don't mind spending hours a day practicing techniques, I just need somewhere to start. I want to know if I should dive straight into the Multiorgasmic Man by Chia or perhaps start with something lighter. I have a girlfriend and I told her I want to be celibate so I can grow spiritually more. She's on board with it, but I'm not sure if I think there is a purpose if I cant transmute the energy into other places. PLEASE help me guys. I would love to gain more info on these subjects for I have no master.

• Like 2

Hello Chi Boy, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Chi Boy,

You will find many to talk with about your interests.  And many threads/discussions.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

welcome dude!

that's quite a wall of text, may i recommend making a thread in the 'Newcomer Corner', you can copy what you've written here but maybe add some formatting, namely paragraphs :D

i suspect some bums may be able to offer advice, the dreaded semen retention topic isn't uncommon if you search the rest of the boards :D all the best in your stay here!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this