Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Qi

Body parts moving by themselves

After having some crazy type of astral type dream I woke up in mid pelvic spasm and my dan tien hot.

Once the spasms had subsided I was simply lying in my bed with my arm lying out of the side when my fingers began to make a wave motion, hmmm I thought , lets see whats going on now , so I lay observing them .

The motion then went into my hand which began to make circles, after some time this went into my arm and this too from elbow upward began to make circles. Every now and again gentle pelvic rocking would happen.

After a while it subsided and I lay on my other side, not long after it started on this side in the same order but this time it ended up going all the way to my shoulder blade.

I assumed it was some kind of energy pattern that needed to release itself ?

I had a strange snake dream recently too - my partner kasia told me that my pelvis was jumping the whole night, but I was sleeping very deeply :) didn't know whats happening at all, just swimming and playing with snakes in my dream

I guess just releasing old tension and opening certain nadis - I don't know how you feel but I think this is nothing to worry or get excited about

take care and a smooth awakening to you :)

Edited by RigdzinTrinley
  • Like 1

you know that certain masters in India (Aurobindo comes to mind first and foremost and also Bhagawan Nityananda and his disciples) and also western esoteric adepts (Crowley, Regardie etc.) of our time speak of a reawakening of Shakti - the divine feminin? And that certain old male patterns will just melt if you do "the work" - I somehow see many of my strange experiences the last years also in light of this collective awakening

we'll need to wake up together, individual awakening is outdated and there is no time for that anymore

at the same time, experiences are like mist they will evaporate, so you know no need to talk about it too much either :)

enjoy the ride or something like that

Edited by RigdzinTrinley

Sign in to follow this