Sign in to follow this  
niki

numerology

I started to study numerology after I began encountering number sequences 5 years ago. It opened the door that led me to seek an enlightened life. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Edited by niki
  • Like 1

Hi Niki,

And welcome to TDB.

Studying the metaphysical properties of numbers in conjunction with Sacred Geometry opened the door to a world of new insights for me as well.

My practical application of Numerology ties in with the Tarot. On the linked thread, you find some interpretations of Tarot cards deduced from the participants' birth dates.

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/38456-my-theory-on-the-1111-phenomenon/

• Like 2

wavey.gif

I am into the magical and esoteric significance of numbers ....    not sure if you would count that as numerology ? 

• Like 1

I am a 5, both from my birth name (gematria) and birth date (lifepath)...there is also a synchronicity with my horoscope (double gemini - double #5)...

I used to see 11:11 a lot, but I long ago realized that I started looking for it too...

• Like 1

Nugali-

Yes and no. I suppose you're referring to the metaphysical properties of numbers, which aren't technically scientific, but perhaps more relevant. I know for me personally, the metaphysical properties are more applicable to my life.

Songtsan-

That's pretty neat. I have the same thing, except my number is 6 and the numbers I see everywhere are 333 and 33. I see 11 a lot too, but it all started with 333 and 33.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this