Sign in to follow this  
DalTheJigsaw123

The Neverland

‪What does it mean to be in a land that never ends? This question seeped into my thoughts when I was writing an anthology of poetry, Evolutionary Nothingness Vol.1. I tried to understand the nothingness as something that does not exist, or a place in the mind that never ends. ‪An extension of thoughts that are so strong, they become pieces of you, resembling vivid emotions.

Read more here:

‪What does it mean to be in a land that never ends? This question seeped into my thoughts when I was writing an anthology of poetry, Evolutionary Nothingness Vol.1. I tried to understand the nothingness as something that does not exist, or a place in the mind that never ends. ‪An extension of thoughts that are so strong, they become pieces of you, resembling vivid emotions.

Read more here:

https://medium.com/@leonbasin/the-neverland-9fd31a6e4921#.ijo804lzy

You have put yourself in a logical bind.

You are a something so you cannot conceive a nothing. Only when you are a nothing will you be a nothing and then you can't imagine anything.

Secondly you are flirting with infinity which is also logically impossible. Everything is finite.

Vivid emotions are caused by underlying thoughts that you may or may not be conscious of, but they exist never the less.

• Like 1

You have put yourself in a logical bind. You are a something so you cannot conceive a nothing. Only when you are a nothing will you be a nothing and then you can't imagine anything. Secondly you are flirting with infinity which is also logically impossible. Everything is finite. Vivid emotions are caused by underlying thoughts that you may or may not be conscious of, but they exist never the less.

Thanks for your insightful comment! Made me think! 

2452794.jpg

Leave you in the middle of this place and you feel like you are in a land that never ends. 

mh1.jpg

Then again, there is a totally different 'Never Never'  on top of the escarpment near my place  (if you can get up there ) . An easier adventure is to swim in the creek that comes out at the bottom ... what a spot !  

• Like 1

2452794.jpg

Leave you in the middle of this place and you feel like you are in a land that never ends. 

mh1.jpg

Then again, there is a totally different 'Never Never'  on top of the escarpment near my place  (if you can get up there ) . An easier adventure is to swim in the creek that comes out at the bottom ... what a spot !

Thank you! Interesting stuff.

Sign in to follow this