Sign in to follow this  
DreamBliss

Best grounding exercises or practices you can give, lend or sell me?

I have Gifts of the Tao 1 and Sarah Powers Yoga Earth. But if you know of something, perhaps have something available, for a beginner who needs to get grounded and/or rooted, could you share the information here?

As with everything I am asking about I am open to freely receiving or paying money for any paper or legitimate electronic (meaning you bought for and own them) copies of any suggested materials.

I am also open to borrowing something, but please note I am moving out and may not have a place to stay in a month, so there is a risk your lent materials won't make it back to you in a timely fashion or at all.

As of this moment I am telling the story that I do my absolute best to return any borrowed materials before I leave the area.

Here's some free videos about grounding in tai chi.  If you like these Richard Clear also has a free online course that covers rooting in more detail.  Its called the practical guide to internal power.  You can get the whole course by signing up for his newsletter.

http://www.clearstaichi.com/

• Like 1

I have Gifts of the Tao 1 and Sarah Powers Yoga Earth. But if you know of something, perhaps have something available, for a beginner who needs to get grounded and/or rooted, could you share the information here?

As with everything I am asking about I am open to freely receiving or paying money for any paper or legitimate electronic (meaning you bought for and own them) copies of any suggested materials.

I am also open to borrowing something, but please note I am moving out and may not have a place to stay in a month, so there is a risk your lent materials won't make it back to you in a timely fashion or at all.

As of this moment I am telling the story that I do my absolute best to return any borrowed materials before I leave the area.

The closing move in GOT I (called "Salute to Master Wang") is an excellent one. Combined with occasionally walking barefoot in the woods (or on the beach or in the desert or what have you), sitting on a rock, swimming in a pond, etc...

Sign in to follow this