Sign in to follow this  
Azure Dragon

Halo

Hi,

You can call me Azure,

I am a newly practicing Taoist Internal arts in the lineage of Master Zhongxian Wu. Speficially Mt. Emui Sage Qigong and Dai Family Heart-Mind Xian Yi.

My background is as a massage and craniosacral therapist. A natural empath/inuitive Piscean type. I was first drawn to the world of energetic medicine as a teen mostly as an act of self preservation (being highly overwhlemed by psychic stimuli and not knowing why). It is now a deep source of passion and internal strength.

I also am very interested in the "Green Path" or Bioregional Animism here in my home of the Pacific Northwest USA. That is working with indigenous plant spirits and forming animistic connections to the land. This includes the ingestion of entheogens, which is also a passion of mine I am happy to discuss.

I joined this forum to converse with like minded individuals such as yourselves and gain clarity in the vast world of Taoism.

Also I play the didgiridoo fluently and throat sing  :D  

• Like 3

Hello Azure Dragon, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Azure,

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

I am going to enjoy reading your posts.  I am the Materialist here, even though Karl is trying to take my title from me, so my discussions with you will likely be limited.

And the didgeridoo!!!  Brought back a memory.  Do you know that one of the Bee Gees' songs (can't recall the title right now) had the didgeridoo as the lead instrument.  It is such a beautiful song!

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to your posts.

Marblehead

• Like 2

Wonderful to make your aqcuaintance Marblehead! I can't say I have, though it sounds like it's worth poking around for. Heehee, materialist in what sense?

• Like 1

Welcome brother.

Uncommon wisdom/noise ratio here for seekers choosing to find it. Every being is on a plant path for all of the energy in their body, some just stick with the type that offer comfortable illusion sustaining experiences.

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

• Like 1

Wonderful to make your aqcuaintance Marblehead! I can't say I have, though it sounds like it's worth poking around for.

I have the song in my collection but it would take some time to find it.  I'm know it is on one of their vinyl records I have from them.  No idea if it is on the internet anywhere though.

Heehee, materialist in what sense?

Oh, I won't define myself.  If you hang around and read some of my posts you will be able to form your own definitions.

Just don't be eating too many mushrooms, Okay?

Just don't be eating too many mushrooms, Okay?

Mushrooms are my favorite! Food and medicine that is. I cultivate a deep working relationship with the "magical" varietals, and any substance of that nature. If you are truly listening they will tell you when where how much and how often. I am passionate but not overly excessive, there is a balance, and (un)fortunately have to show up and appear "normal" to my bodywork clients. Otherwise there would be a real danger of me becoming a crazed mushroom hermit hahah!

Yeah I didn't find anything on the track. Must be buried somewhere.

I am probably going to float around different forums and get the lay of the land and flow of the community, as well as dig deeper into my own practice before I post A LOT, but I will see you around.

I did have a question about the Men's Cultivation Forum....it seems I have to be around 6 months and have at least 200 posts to acess?? Is this true or am I misunderstanding?

• Like 1

Welcome brother. Uncommon wisdom/noise ratio here for seekers choosing to find it. Every being is on a plant path for all of the energy in their body, some just stick with the type that offer comfortable illusion sustaining experiences. Unlimited Love, -Bud

I appreciate that. Though some are undeniable more so than others. Not everyone goes deep into the woods at night searching for an endagered species of Lily and meditates with it, leaving offereings and coaxing a working relationship with the spirit over the course of months. Some do.

Sign in to follow this