Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Kunlun Level One Workshop

I mentioned this before when the same question came up a few days ago. Max told me the following during a private session. If you combine Kunlun with the Red Phoenix you can eventually attain a golden dragon body which is the highest state a Daoist can attain. Max said that none of his Kunlun or Maoshan teachers had been able to do this but when he combined the two practices (Kunlun and Red Phoenix) he discovered that one could attain the golden dragon body. Craig

I mentioned this before when the same question came up a few days ago. Max told me the following during a private session. If you combine Kunlun with the Red Phoenix you can eventually attain a golden dragon body which is the highest state a Daoist can attain. Max said that none of his Kunlun or Maoshan teachers had been able to do this but when he combined the two practices (Kunlun and Red Phoenix) he discovered that one could attain the golden dragon body. Craig

- So, is this something that is taught only in the workshop and not in the book?

- Also, do any other teachers teach Red Phoenix?

I would be obliged if you can point me to some reading material on what the 'Golden Dragon Body' is and what the differences are between what is achievable by Kunlun alone and with Kunlun+Red P combined. Thanks again.

Edited by SiliconValley

Exactly...I am not saying MY WAY is the way to go...just what would have been balanced for me..of course I might be just trapped in my ego as I write this and just still trying to stop my own awakening.

That is always a very real possibilty!

Well, I think your experience is certainly very valuable as a precedent for others who might fall down the same path later. You are adding some definition to the range of experiences that can serve as a great future reference. :)

And I wonder how you will top yourself after all this?! :D

Sign in to follow this