Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Barack Obama

I think he will win it all.

Going to have to remove RP from my Myspace friends and add Obama.

Can't let RP detract from BO's fire!

I wonder who BO will pick as VP?

Obama was against the war from the start, so he has my respect. From what I've heard, he's not a huge spender like the other Democrats. He won't lower taxes so we'll simply move our military spending to domestic spending, but that'll be a huge improvement over W. If RP doesn't win the nomination and Obama does, I'll be tempted to vote for him. I'll have to review his voting record first.

As RP slips away, I'm hoping that Obama does well. Here's a link for any Obama fans:

dipdive.com

I'm not excited like I was with RP, but I'll vote for him.

I mean, it's easy to talk about how you're against the war...but why have so few of these Congressman actually done anything about it?Not to mention all the other vital issues that don't even get mentioned by these puppets. Instead, they just recite emotional buzzwords like "hope" and "honor" as many times as possible...

Yeah its pretty hard to get excited about a black or woman president when they are just the same puppets that are going to push the same agendas. Its quite interesting to watch it from the UK because we are looking which direction the US will go. When 'hope', 'honour' and my favourite 'freedom' is all that has been touted. We don't need to worry about any radical change. Pretty much same old, same old.

on a positive note at least the US should get an articulate and intelligent president this time around. :D

Sign in to follow this