sillybearhappyhoneyeater

I put up a new website with tea and Daoism.

http://daoistmeditation.com/shop/

this is the link to my new online tea shop, dealing with specialty Organic and aged teas from Taiwan and China.   Those who know me, know I really care a lot about bringing good tea to the west, and I'm focusing mainly on promoting two really righteous organic farms in Taiwan, one of whom won grand champion at Muzha this year.

The site also has some information about my book on neidan and meditation ecourses.  Later it will also have tea and Qi Gong ecourses.   I'm also planning on gradually introducing some free ebooks about tea, but I'm still developing them  :) :) :) :) :)

• Like 11

Nice site.   On my monitor the white letters on black background are a little hard to read (or old eyes) in the meditation section.   I'd love to see some pictures of people drinking the tea or the tea in pretty cups. 

One of my lamas is a tea lover and usually "doses" me with very old delicious invigorating pu ehr before I translate for him (I think he said 40years old or even eighty...)

He knows how to pour a cup

Chinese tea culture is sublime - the Russians are very into it too, I met so many young people from Russia who are tea masters and graffiti artist or some othrr strange combibation like that...

Keep it up I think it will inspire our cultures very much as well :)

• Like 1

I've been looking forward to this with anticipation and I really like th result, the teas you carry sounds really interesting, I'll make sure to sample next time I order tea.

I sincerely hope everything goes well for you in this endeavour.

Thanks everyone for the excellent responses and good words.

The whole site is an evolutionary and changing process, so there will be new stuff coming up fairly often.  I'm not a tech oriented person, so I'm having to force myself to learn how it works.   One step at a time  :)

The tea is straight up great though.
I had one client recently tell me that the organic Oolong was in the top 10% of oolong he has ever tried, and another tell me that the Alishan high mountain tea has officially replaced meilan dancong as her favourite tea.

Just awaiting this winter's north american tea championships results to come out in March.  Please keep your fingers crossed for me  :)

• Like 1