Sign in to follow this  
Samoobramba

BK Frantzis - Mastery Program series

I like very much what teach Bruce Kumar Frantzis (EnergyArts.com). I have some his books and old videos. Also last year I bought the Tai Chi Mastery Program. It is excellent!!!
In this year I plan to buy his Hsing-I Mastery Program. Also seems his Bagua Mastery Program and his Old Yang Tai Chi Training Circle are very good.
Any experience? :)

• Like 3

Well the style of Hebei xingyi he practices is from Han Xingyuan which is super legit. I liked his xingyi videos better than his Yiquan videos. That said, what is presented on the discs is quite different than what I practice with my teacher, different lineages, different focus. His Bagua Mastery Program is very systematic and structured, again, it's good but very different from what I practice in person.

I just ordered the Hsing-I Mastery Program. It has 30 DVDs about the Hsing-I 5 Element Fists and the basic I Chuan standing postures:

- Volume 1: San Ti and Pi Chuan - 7 DVD Set
- Volume 2: Water Fist (Tsuan Chuan) - 6 DVD Set
- Volume 3: Wood Fist (Beng Chuan) - 5 DVD Set
- Volume 4: Fire Fist (Pao Chuan) - 4 DVD Set
- Volume 5: Earth Fist (Heng Chuan) - 4 DVD Set
- I Chuan Standing Postures for Power - 4 DVD Set (BONUS)

However the program contain also a donwloadable Online Program. :-) It seems great. Can't wait to receive all the program (DVDs) by mail. :-)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this