taoguy

Nothingness

Speaking of going off topic - I shal continue to remain here for a while.

Recent thoughts being presented suggest that gravity was the first force to break away from Oneness. In my mind that would make it "the" primary force. Without gravity hydrogen could never have accumulated to form helium and therefore stars. And we know we all are stardust.

Gravity is strong enough to warp space/time.

Without gravity the nuclear forces could likely never have been established.

Electromagnetic force is a tricky one. Is it actually the same force as gravity?

Think of it this way, the gravity of something massive like the Earth is overcome by a simple fridge magnet.

Space is chock full of plasma (the fourth state of matter) and it clumps together in space due to the immense electromagnetism that it produces over vast distances. The plasma can form into electrical filaments, which can be seen by Hubble when lit up at certain angles. Galaxies can be seen connected to one another through such filaments, as can the universe as a whole, which spans out in a very similar but more complex web of filaments.

Basically, everything in astrophysics that has been explained using gravity alone is flawed, or only a small piece of a much bigger picture. The same goes for black holes. Simply because they produce too much energy to explain in terms of gravity, we start inventing ways that they can have extra gravity to make up for what the theory lacks. Even recently, a few black "holes" spat out insane amounts of energy that the already fudged theory can't explain.

We also can't properly explain why the outer layers of the sun become excited and are hotter than those between the corona and the core. Probably because stars are not powered by gravity and therefore do not behave as expected (gradual cooling as you move away from the core).

(A few pics to follow shortly)...had to attach them as files, hopefully you can see them.

post-111029-0-13659500-1446782764_thumb.png

post-111029-0-33451900-1446782781_thumb.jpg

Electronic Sun.pdf

post-111029-0-79776100-1446783080_thumb.jpg

Edited by Silent Answers
  • Like 4

It's not quite that simple, and has bigger implications because we smudge the science to conform with incorrect ideas. It's this supposed dark matter which holds the universe together, because the gravity of physical matter we *can* see is too weak to do it alone. They're just trying to find something to fill the cracks in an incorrect theory. That means pulling more gravity out of thin air. Soon enough they'll have to admit that gravity is not the driving force of the cosmos, it's a side-effect. Until then, theres funding to be had.

Anyway, semantics.. I assume we've gone off topic from the original point you were making with dark matter.

Among other ideas, there is also some consideration that perhaps Newton's law of gravity needs to be modified on very large scales.

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 1

Another small quibble - things weren't perfectly balanced. Anti-matter and matter would have cancelled each other out had there been perfect balance. There was the smallest favor towards the positive, and here we are - the products of that slightest of imbalances.

(Able to hold that slightest imbalance that favors the positive and speaks to our hearts.)

Either that, or the anti-matter went somewhere else. One theory suggests that in the Big Bang, there were actually two universes created: Ours on the one hand, a "mirror universe" of anti-matter on the other.

• Like 1

Electromagnetic force is a tricky one.  Is it actually the same force as gravity?

Yes, there are interesting theories that gravity is another form of electromagnetism (light). In which case, it may be possible to manipulate it electrically (anti-gravity devices are very common in science fiction - which often enough foretells real future developments). T. T. Brown seems to have done that.

• Like 1

Think of it this way, the gravity of something massive like the Earth is overcome by a simple fridge magnet.

Space is chock full of plasma (the fourth state of matter) and it clumps together in space due to the immense electromagnetism that it produces over vast distances. The plasma can form into electrical filaments, which can be seen by Hubble when lit up at certain angles. Galaxies can be seen connected to one another through such filaments, as can the universe as a whole, which spans out in a very similar but more complex web of filaments.

Basically, everything in astrophysics that has been explained using gravity alone is flawed, or only a small piece of a much bigger picture. The same goes for black holes. Simply because they produce too much energy to explain in terms of gravity, we start inventing ways that they can have extra gravity to make up for what the theory lacks. Even recently, a few black "holes" spat out insane amounts of energy that the already fudged theory can't explain.

We also can't properly explain why the outer layers of the sun become excited and are hotter than those between the corona and the core. Probably because stars are not powered by gravity and therefore do not behave as expected (gradual cooling as you move away from the core).

(A few pics to follow shortly)...had to attach them as files, hopefully you can see them.

The attached article on the electronic sun model is interesting. I am sure that Tesla would have liked this. He often spoke of the electric charge of the sun.

• Like 2

no-thing is a much better pointer, for no-thing is not bound by the laws of things even the greatest of things

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 3

Where did or when did hydrogen form to be effected by gravity?

From what is being presented by science right now hydrogen was the first "element" formed at the moment of the Big Bang.  I have not heard an explanation as to why this happened.  Then gravity, then helium, then stars, etc.

Hydrogen is supposedly still the most abundant element in the universe so I would think there there is still unlimited potential for further growth of the universe as it continues to expand.

The latest I recall hearing is that the electromagnetic force and the two nuclear forces separated later but my wondering has asked if gravity and the electromagnetic forces are not really the same force.  I have no answer for that yet.

• Like 1

This is something I have not heard enough of to be able to establish an understanding of its effects.

I have heard a little about it recently so perhaps it will be included in more discussion in the near future.

• Like 1