mewtwo

looking to sell some Buddhist items what are they worth?

Moderators can you please delete this at the moment I'm looking more locally if need be I might put up another thread.

Edited by mewtwo

I think value will be relative. I used to sell this stuff.

My supplies would charge me $7.50 for a set of tingshaws ... I would double that (for a market stall, so no overheads) and sell for $15 ... yet thet were up to $65 in the shops.

The Iron Phurba ... the same  $7.50 cost.    I had a price list hanging around from back then .... Oh I wish I had spent $700 on the large demon queller set ... it would be worth an absolute fortune nowadays .   

But I think my prices would be irrelevant  ... maybe just check the internet average price nowadays to get an idea ? 

Of course, also, it depends on quality ... are they touro knockoffs made of brass or 'white metal' (usually melted down car engine blocks )  ... or an original antique made of electrum blended planetary metals when the planets are in right conjunction ... and if it is, is it  5 metal blend (elemental) or 7 metal blend ( planetary) and more expensive.   The photos are not that clear, but from what I can see they appear to be modern knockoffs . 

Edited by Nungali

You might want to put something next to the items so people have an idea of their size - like a hand or a cup or fork.

Or a close-up with a tape measure.