soaring crane

Bringing modern artefacts back to ancient civilizations

It shows that image because, as the 'presenter' says, the person could 'remote view' ... that is, they imagined what something looked like  . 

( You should see my painting of ' Giant Space Octopus'  ... its coming out of a nebula , for some reason , its a popular painting for many - curious .  ) 

Tell it to the American government, Stanford U, and CIA all of which have generously financed remote viewing programs for  years.  Perhaps just to waste taxpayers' money.  But maybe not.  Ever heard of Ingo Swann?  Look him up...

Edited by Taomeow

Sionnach, thank you, I'll give the video a watch when I have the time. 

And here's the Three Worms/Corpses of taoism who feed off the grains people consume:

3s.jpg?w=497&h=350

Ancient Japanese medical texts are also full of these demon-worms, they have at least nine.  (Some taoist sources also point out nine, but the three grain demons are the most famous.)  

• Like 1

Tell it to the American government, Stanford U, and CIA all of which have generously financed remote viewing programs for  years.  Perhaps just to waste taxpayers' money.  But maybe not.  Ever heard of Ingo Swann?  Look him up...

Okay I did . he 'saw' a Moon base on the Moon  :) 

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=N66lQC_BsKMC&pg=PT69&lpg=PT69&dq=Ingo+Swann+exposed&source=bl&ots=9zSrftlol5&sig=4d5q9HbzCuvqKxgYq200y3GSkNg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CC8Q6AEwA2oVChMI49W1mtzNyAIVjKSICh2IeQWq#v=onepage&q=Ingo%20Swann%20exposed&f=false

Mhe ... should be easy for any claimants ... all they would have to do is tell write here what is here on my desk, then I will be convert. 

Okay I did . he 'saw' a Moon base on the Moon   :)

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=N66lQC_BsKMC&pg=PT69&lpg=PT69&dq=Ingo+Swann+exposed&source=bl&ots=9zSrftlol5&sig=4d5q9HbzCuvqKxgYq200y3GSkNg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CC8Q6AEwA2oVChMI49W1mtzNyAIVjKSICh2IeQWq#v=onepage&q=Ingo%20Swann%20exposed&f=false

Mhe ... should be easy for any claimants ... all they would have to do is tell write here what is here on my desk, then I will be convert. 

Ah, you went straight to "exposed/false" sources.  Very...  um...  conformistically correct of you. 

I remotely viewed your mind just now and I glimpsed something go off that I saw as a bright spark before.  Must be an optical illusion. 

Edited by Taomeow