christoff

Please help

Thanks so much for the replies and offers to each of you.

Good news, I figured out what it was thwat was cuasing the bad sleeps!!  I had a flyscreen, from the previous tenants...well basically, that when they were told to be evicted they went nuts and trashed the place a little, hammered nails in the walls and horrible stuff I won't even say.

Anyway, the flyscreen was covered with convcrete dust.  I knew it was the culprit after one day I went to the window to grab some "fresh air", and my eyes and face reacted.  Got it out, dusted it, and steam cleaned it, then steam cleaned it again, put it in a circle and chanted while sacrificing a goat!! And then had the best sleep of my life@!!!

And then I was so energsied the next day I did some hard labor for a good 2 hours for the first time in ages, normally I'd be gasping after 30mins.  Its like night and day the difference.  Now, I still feel like I hneed some more sleep but that's fine I know I can sleep any time and wake feeling snourished afhhhh so nourished.  What  a wonderful feeling.

So, to those of you reading this who are still suffering in any way and not having a good sleep, I suggest the following.  {In a relaxed manner - don't become obsessive like I did}.  Especially if you are extra sensitive like me, and/or have a weakened immue system.

1. Clean objects that may need the most cleaning.  E.g rugs, flyscreens,  even curtains

2. Be vigilant with this.  Clean under your bed, move objects, clean behind them.  Also clean your bed especially, sheets, pillowcases, even air your blankets and dust them from time to time.

3. If you are still having trouble, do a cleansing ritual and smudging with sage, you can also use the strenght of your mind to dispel any evil energies that choose to reisde in the house.  "I release you from your place ment.  please, go in peace so we can both move forward with our lives.  I am only interested in gdoing good.  If you need help I will help you"  Or something like that.

4. If still having a bad sleep, consider the properties of the environment aroudn you.  The walls might be painted in a lead-based paint {proably not nowadays, but hey}.  I covered all my bedroom walls with bedsheets, and the wooden flooring with a landscaping plastic at one stage.

5. If none of the above works, try to discuss it here on the forums, but preferably with a good chienese medicine practioner who has at least 10 years of experience and still looks healthy.  This will give you answers.  Of course, the other thing to consider is, if you are stil not sleeping well, maybe its time to move on and take a leap of faith with your life, move out!!  

GEt a new lease on life lololol!!!

Do all cleaning this to eliminate variables, but again, don't let it enslave you or your mind.  Do it from a free perspective.!  I am expanding and researching!!  Learn more about my health,  my life ahhhh!!

Of course this is not a formula, the steps don't have to be in order, etc.

Finally, also try to of course be positive about your sleep.  Believe that you will have a good sleep.  You deserve a good nights sleep, as a human being, one of the highest honors to be born as!!!

Happy sleeps to all of you. ;)

Christoff

edit: I did not actually sacrifice a goat. ;)

In the old days- they called a goat a 'kid'

Reading it today = sacrificing a kid :blink:

Glad all is well