4bsolute

Did you also notice the heavy weight of superficial value humanity holds on to right now @2015? And what is value and what has this to do with me?

Just observe the media

Yes, it is kind of obselete to put spiritual topics into a tv or upload tons of it online, since you would only repeat and repeat and repeat certain information and to go deeper and understand more you Have to do it yourself, and that means closing your eyes and saying Goodbye to this earth for a moment

Check the media for what humanity is interested atm

Problems and relief of these problems in form of gaming, stories, food, sex, romantic

Few individuals uploading information of deep spiritual value and have not more than 1k subscribers on youtube, while the clowns of our nation, cursing left and right, playing video games all day, promoting junk food, supplements and bodybuilding have Millions of followers and subscribers

This surely is SUCH a paradoxical experience right now on this planet, it is insane

Thankfully I am, and I hope you are too, no longer identified with anything humanity brings up. It could be a marvellous invention, it could be an actual 3rd world war - I do not care in the slightest, no single emotional pulse in my body, no whiff of a doubt, nothing. And my God, does it feel great. Amen.

The moment you say goodbye to you being human and rediscovering what else you are - and, currently having a human experience - you get to know what Heaven is actually suppose to be, why we have called it this way, why this is Earth, what Earth is and ultimately Who YOU are and what YOU are doing here :)

And how you all of a sudden realize that you are no longer circulating in your repetitive patterns, like from your perspective, most of all other humans then still do, how you have found your way out, back again into your Self.

One could say that You, read from your perspective as... One could say that I am, and in fact I AM, interest up to 100% of what my being actually is. This interest can be called value. It is the same. Value spread out into matter, value directed back on consciousness / light. That means where I go, I perceive. Everything evolves into the direction I hold interest. Only. And suddenly this light wants to know What it is and eventually What makes it shine and redirects that interest back Onto Itself!

Here... starts the mystery and the magic... A God is realizing itself. This God, is me. Again read from your perspective.

Enjoy the tingling sensations, teary eyes and hair on end because YOU KNOW it is true.

Until then

Edited by 4bsolute

Appreciation is missing in the post of OP meaning your intellect is still running things.

More work to do until you realize everything is Divine and everything ugly is beautiful.

Appreciation is missing in the post of OP meaning your intellect is still running things.

More work to do until you realize everything is Divine and everything ugly is beautiful.

Hmm, I'm not so sure on that assumption.

Agreed said realisation was more than tacet in the OP. But, a silent realisation is still none the less...?

It's tough to pry frustration from the face of the realisation that humanity is sending itself off the rails, agreed.

But, yes, the all is well ahuh moment does kick in around the time you do realise that they are choosing all of this because the alternative is entirely repugnant to them right now...

The pure light of awareness can get tiring.

I feel that 4bsolute knows well the true beauty in ugliness...

William Street

The red globe of light, the liquor green,

the pulsing arrows and the running fire

spilt on the stones, go deeper than a stream;

You find this ugly, I find it lovely

Ghosts' trousers, like the dangle of hung men,

in  pawn-shop windows, bumping knee by knee,

but none inside to suffer or condemn;

You find this ugly, I find it lovely.

Smells rich and rasping, smoke and fat and fish

and puffs of paraffin that crimp the nose,

of grease that blesses onions with a hiss;

You find it ugly, I find it lovely.

The dips and molls, with flip and shiny gaze

(death at their elbows, hunger at their heels)

Ranging the pavements of their pasturage;

You Find this ugly, I find it lovely .

------

Each to their own, huh?