Wun Yuen Gong

Spring Forest Qi Kung

Hi: I took classes from Master Chunyi Lin for several years. He has a healing center that receives people recommended by Mayo Clinic doctors and Master Chunyi Lin heals late-term cancer very well, also deafness, paralysis, HIV positive, and many other difficult conditions. http://springforestqigong.com.

I healed my mom of a significant leg disability she had from smoking so now she no longer needs surgical stockings or to keep her legs elevated or to sit after an hour of standing.

Master Chunyi Lin spent a month or so in a cave in full-lotus the whole time, without eating any food or drinking water or even sleeping.

The way he described his practice to me and his lifestyle it's very much like the book "Opening the Dragon Gate" -- Master Chunyi Lin eats just one small meal of raw tofu and veggies a day while he fasts every Monday and he sleeps just a few hours a night, while sitting in full-lotus probably at least 4 hours a day.

A former kung fu master, Jim Nance, became a qigong master as Master Chunyi Lin's assistant. Jim has also been very nice to me and once did a long-distance healing on me to help further open up my 3rd Eye! It was amazing! Jim Nance trained intensively for about 10 years in spring forest qigong to become a qigong master.

I now sit in full-lotus throughout the day and "scatter my vitality" for doing healing (I'm quoting "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by Charles Luk).

I got to "immortal breathing" as described in that book -- where the feet and hands breath through chi or vitality without needed to hardly breathe through the lungs or nose.

I had gone on a 7 day "bigu" fast -- no food and only half a glass of water while needing only 5 hours of sleep. It was after that time that I healed my mom but my chi was so strong that I needed further guidance to control the energy better.

That was 7 years ago and since then I've literally read one scholarly book a day as intellectual defense so I could translate my experiences back into Western knowledge.

Now I've returned to the first book I used "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" and I now realize that I hadn't really processed the information in the book. But after so many years of training I can really relate to the detail of the practice.

I see white light around people -- especially if I do not eat much which then makes my energy channels open up faster while sitting in full-lotus.

The main issue is transforming the food into chi since I haven't really cut back on my diet. The food can easily clog the energy channels but then it does get transformed. The intensity of the light experience depends on how much chi you develop and since I "scatter my vitality" (chi) as soon as I make it then the intensity of my healing is mainly still just generative force (or electrochemical energy) to transform negative emotions into blissful emotions. I call this the "O at a D" because as my energy leaves through the third eye then the generative force in the lower tan tien is pulled up -- through the right-brain vagus nerve, and this causes a mutual climax between the recipient of the energy and myself. The more that euphoria occurs then the stronger the heat gets and the generative force as heat then turns into electromagnetic fields or chi.

Otherwise I can just focus my eyes on my nose to keep the chi from scattering and also point my eyes at the palms of my hands so the yang energy in my brain reflects off my hands back into the yin energy of my stomach, as I detailed in the "Yan Xin Secret" exercise.

So that's how my practice has been for the last year or so -- I can keep my mind focused for reading one scholarly book a day and then keep my body healed and then also heal other people as well.

Hello

Has anyone trained with this system?

wyg

yeah,

i have Spring Forest 1, 3, and 4. i got them from mwight when i bought his video/audio set of robert peng's Elixir Light Healing program. there are a number of people around here who have used Spring Forest Qigong.

i think the general consensus was that most were not at all impressed with his system. so i think i'm in serious minority when i say that i liked it. i liked it better than robert peng's material.

i think maybe the simplicity with which he talks about qi and qigong makes some of it difficult to take seriously. but i think he had a couple of insights that more than satisfied me.

the exercises are really easy to do. some of the exercises are ones that i've already been practicing, but he has a couple that i think are unique to SFQ. he promotes whole-body breathing, which i think is one of the most important practices i ever learned, and too few teachers talk about it. Master Duan Zhi Liang (wuji hundun) also teaches whole-body breathing, but hardly any other qigong or taiji teacher i've met employ the breathing method in their classes.

whether or not you'd be into the material will probably depend on your experience. i think newcomers would take to the system more openly than experienced practitioners. i think his approach helped me as a teacher to simplify concepts and ideas. but some of his deceptively simple explanations contain brilliant points that i needed to learn better.

anyway, that's my take on it. i'd love to meet the guy some day. i've been thinking about stopping in minesota on my way back from new york when i go to study with Lin Sifu.

Edited by Hundun

Thanks Hundun and drew!

Hun,

What did you think was wrong with Pangs compared to Lins?

Would u say Lins has better or more powerful energy then Kunlun practise?

Thanks Hundun and drew!

Hun,

What did you think was wrong with Pangs compared to Lins?

i think robert peng was using his ability as a gimmick to sell his program. his program was very basic qigong and very common meditation practices. but the draw was the possibility that he might share some special information that help you to achieve his level of development. i had never heard of him before mwight was selling it here, but i'm always willing to pay for new programs if the price is right. even if i only gain one or two tips, it's worth it for me. but i don't think i gained anything from peng's work.

i DID gain a lot from chunyi lin's work, however. i think it was more valuable for me than for other people because i'm a teacher. his vision: "a healer in every household, and a world without pain." not secrets to power or anything like that. just a really simple understanding of what we are capable and how we might develop it. i think chunyi lin is very genuine. i got more out of his qigong than robert peng's, though i don't really practice either (i learn dozens and dozens; i couldn't possibly practice all of them). his talks about qi and qigong and healing are a lot simpler than my own approach to teaching, so it helped me to strip away more unnecessary theory and information. and he elucidates i couple of points that were brilliant and gave me a better understanding of things i thought i already knew. the two 30-minute music tracks are great; i use them almost every day.

peng didn't offer any knowledge lectures or anything to really give the beginning student a foundation, whereas chunyi lin's system is designed to take you from a complete beginner to a healer.

robert peng's site has been down for a few months now.

Would u say Lins has better or more powerful energy then Kunlun practise?

there's really no comparison. they have completely different goals. chunyi lin's system is a simplified, traditional type of basic daily practice. and he gives you what you need to begin developing as a healer.

the kunlun nei gung practice is geared toward ecstatic bliss. tapping into the blissful state can be used in healing, but it's not a system to teach healing. so it depends on what you're looking for.

i think chunyi lin has sincerity and integrity, and i value those things a great deal. drew has written about chunyi's skill, but chunyi doesn't use that stuff to sell his system as "the most powerful system ever" or anything like that. he wants there to be more healers in the world. his spiritual path is largely a personal one. he's not offering keys to enlightenment, just the possibility of a better, healthier life. i admire that about him.

so what are you looking for? and what is your background?

I have not had any experience with spring forest qigong, but I bought Master Chunyi Lin's book because I wanted to read his story of growing up during the revolution.

From reading his book i respect him very much. His sincerity and genuine heart are obvious.

From the book:

"True love is absolutely selfless. True love is gentle. It is pure, unconditional, universal love. True love seeks only what is best, making no judgments about what best might be or might not be"

Well I posted quite a bit already about my experiences with Master Chunyi Lin -- here's the link:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showto...p;hl=chunyi+lin

This link gives the link for my previous qigong testimonial -- with more details:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showto...p;hl=chunyi+lin

Edited by drew hempel

Here's my latest:

OK my research demonstrates science as what's called in Freemasonry: The Separation of Heaven (mind) and Earth (body). This process means left-brain dominance for right-hand technology while the right-brain is cut off from transforming the body's emotions. So the technology is a projection of repressed emotions (what Dr. Helen Caldicott calls "Missile Envy") and since the brain is cut off from the body, there is an increased focus on sex as a pure animal-materialist process.

This is one of those rare articles that just comes out with the obvious. Here's the alternative:

Well I would say the most important reference is Louis Kervan's book "Biological Transformations" because the light that is created through ionization is a product of internal focus. The best book on this subject is "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality." To create electromagnetic fields in the body (thereby clearing out the electrochemical blockages), the "spirit of no spirit" (the female formless awareness) is really just the silence of the inner ear that then creates generative force. Generative force is just ultrasound (that can only be heard INTERNALLY) thereby ionizing what would normally turn into seminal fluid.

So males do not normally produce much testosterone in the adrenal gland (in contrast to females) -- unless males connect the reproductive organs with the kidneys (called the "internal reproductive organs" in Taoism).

This can be done through trance dance around a fire, as was the case for the Bushmen culture. The dance is done at night (after 11 pm) because that's when the circadian rhythm naturally resonates the generative force (the combination of ultrasound and electrochemicals) up the spine. After 1 pm during the day the circadian rhythm closes the generative force (electrochemical) channels of the back (the governing channel) and instead opens the front channels of the main organs (the functioning channel).

Ultrasound is created through internal focus -- with the two eyes as the sun and moon external electromagnetic energy, that when crossed (or focused on the tip of the nose -- or on a candle or on the palms of the hands in front of the belly) thereby connects the circuit to open up the pineal gland, again through the ionization of the electrochemical energy.

As the ultrasound descends as negative or yin generative force, (the spirit of no spirit) then the positive generative force (the sex hormones) unite with the ultrasound, creating great heat as "prenatal vitality" -- the alchemical agent.

In fact the whole process is based on the harmonics of complimentary opposites - through the logic of inference, which again can not be contained in a geometric measurement, using symmetrical number. So the observation of particles (or an alchemical agent) is really just a byproduct of the male attempt to contain the female formless awareness (also called essential nature).

The best alchemy can do is to "scatter vitality" or electromagnetic information throughout the universe -- as the complete transformation of the physical body. This is the highest ability -- to create another physical body but even so when the final "jump into emptiness" occurs then it's no different than the original female formless awareness which is just the silence or space between our I-thoughts.

Master Chunyi Lin quoted directly from the book when I brought it to class (I never had the book out of my backpack). This type of telepathy -- where he answers my questions directly or states comments about very private information -- is quite common in his class. He also talked about alchemical terms (jing and shen) once in the practice student group -- now the international guild.

Master Chunyi Lin states that all we really need to know is this: Use your consciousness to go into the emptiness and keep in simple.

Master Chunyi Lin also stated that "drew hempel is a healer" and the last thing he said to me was "I'll be keeping an eye on you!" haha.

unless this is just over my head,

i don't think this has anything to do with SFQ.

Edited by drew hempel

Just received the level 1 book and it looks really good, what caught my eye thus fair is the simplicity.

I got level 1 CD/DVD/book set and was at first a bit hesitant to start.. It seemed too simplistic and "naive".. hehehe

But then I started doing it and now I don't want to live without half hour-1 hour a day. I dropped most of my previous programs for this.. like Tao Yin and almost all sexual practices a la Mantak Chia.. Don't feel like I need em anymore, now that I'm healing so nicely :)

So now I just do this and isometrics and feel very good. Also, the healing that master Lin teaches seems to be very simple and effective, I was able to help my daughter who suffers from sleeping apnea and snoring.. She started to breathe more freely almost immediately and has been improving ever since, I did the first session about a month ago. So we maybe don't need to cut her tonsils out, that is a relief.