Unseen_Abilities

Channeling the Illuminati (after S.R.A) - doing well.

One of the findings was that after childrens drawings (while in  custody of these Christian ritual abuse  'experts' ) was shown as evidence as the drawings had syringes, witches, babies etc , it was later admitted that the children , while in 'therapy' and before they did the drawings were given toy syringes, and witch dolls to play with    :angry:   ... insidious evil  bastards ! 

• Like 1

Actually one thing that pissed me off on the home front was how every bastard in the 3 local pagan type groups freaked out and pulled their heads in as if they were guilty of something !

I took the newspaper with its claims, my research  and marched straight into the local police station (the others pleaded with me not to ! ) ... I  slammed them on the counter and said 'Right ! What's this crap about?'  ( part of the article said to report 'suspicious pagan activity' to the local police station. ). The cops directed me to the ,local Christian Life Centre, and they told me about the escaping paedo priest .. and on it went from there ... lasted about 2 weeks, then they admitted the whole thing had been exposed as BS (except for the priest ... who got moved elsewehere ... I think they did catch up with him. )

The only sacrifices I witnessed where by the locals roasting dead cow on BBQ by the river ... many of the pagans I knew back then were vego or vegan ;)

Edited by Nungali

Ummmm U.A.  I am uncomfortable in breaking this to you - re your post title 

.... you are not 'doing well'   ....   sorry about that, but you aren't.  I can tell by what you write. 

• Like 2

It is not a requirement to choose to have previous thoughts and experiences govern todays thoughts and experiences. 

Be like the lotus, be thankful for the muddy water that gave rise to the being you are Now. 

Now is all that is real.  

Only YOU can prevent yourself from rising above anything, likewise only YOU can set yourself free. 

Nungali- I'm.aware ofyou around the traps..intoBlackMagick rites,Nungali is an.rightAussie SpiritFlame!.Thanks, I'mgoing great thesedays! Betterthan before,rough future for the Devil? Because of my experiences, I've created magicssatankillerthrashmetal! Can't go wrong now! Now, before jumping to conclusions, Aetherous is right - it doesn't matter so much now, but TRAUMA is trauma right? It's been extremely difficult .in this.life-time to goo anywhere -since allthis "Re-memberiNg"came through I'vecome to something amazingfor myself - a personal Tao,if you will..Thanks for Martial Arts - Strength and WillPower, and Chaos Magic - for creative allowance and its "whatever works to get you where you need/want 2go." mentality..thinkstyles..Thanks,folks..THRASH!! igotta go,now TaoMeow isallowed (that's correct)but don't be a Devilwith Nungers.Thx.T.b.S/U_A..

Edited by Unseen_Abilities

" Dont be a devil with Nungers ... "

...  I love it    :D

but ... but ... but ... I  like  certain people being a devil with me :

...   she sooo sexy !   :wub:

• Like 1

Spoken in the Styleof AussieMale;toAlphamale;free yourself: ThereiS anFriend,toAmiableSpiritWarrioR to be foundthru Nungers,thankyou Nungali foryour workings! They are used by me inspiration you have been,SpiritFlame..Tom.berlinShrapnel,thru youIhave found ging,chi AND shen th(backwardsA)t havused,to usingwell.your greatest companion andfriend, Unseen_Abilities.,thank u nungers..,well,SpiritFlame,wellbe ye.

Edited by Unseen_Abilities

Spoken in the Styleof AussieMale;toAlphamale;free yourself: ThereiS anFriend,toAmiableSpiritWarrioR to be foundthru Nungers,thankyou Nungali foryour workings! They are used by me inspiration you have been,SpiritFlame..Tom.berlinShrapnel,thru youIhave found ging,chi AND shen th(backwardsA)t havused,to usingwell.your greatest companion andfriend, Unseen_Abilities.,thank u nungers..,well,SpiritFlame,wellbe ye.

Ummm   :unsure:  ....    ok then .