Stosh

Lz,Zz and ego

I'd say keep an open mind and read it :)

I read four chapters, I was waiting for the author to break from the bedtime story, he didnt. I gave it a shake, its not for me.

I don't have any argument with what you have said except I will still suggest that experiencing joy and sorrow will be controlled by ego as well as id.
That may be true ,I wont contest it as its stated. :)
  • Like 1

I read four chapters, I was waiting for the author to break from the bedtime story, he didnt. I gave it a shake, its not for me.

Fair enough. Someday you'll come back to it and go "holy smokes...this was all so clearly explained. Wonder why I didn't read it before?" :)

• Like 2

Or not.

Different ways to explain things resonate differently with each person, dwai. I wouldn't know how to begin to think I knew what works, or what was better, for someone else

I like that we each have our own way and thank you for sharing yours. (-:

• Like 1

Fair enough. Someday you'll come back to it and go "holy smokes...this was all so clearly explained. Wonder why I didn't read it before?" :)

I suppose its possible, but striding boldly forward,even knowing that what may come isnt certain, makes for a funner path , than second guessing all the way.

No matter what I do its a roll of the dice. Etc blah blah yadda yadda :) its like me slowly riding an ox with hell and damnation at my heels.

• Like 1

Or not.

Different ways to explain things resonate differently with each person, dwai. I wouldn't know how to begin to think I knew what works, or what was better, for someone else

I like that we each have our own way and thank you for sharing yours. (-:

:) only time will tell. In the meanwhile all we can do is enjoy the ride...