Apech

Damo Mitchell on why we shouldn't shout at each other on the internet

They say that the images you are attracted to most represent your inner self. Go to my FB 'Songtsan Ali' and in one of my photo albums is a series of Thankgas which I resonate with...I'll go set my settings to public...

EDIT: its the one called 'Cool Stuff'

Edited by Songtsan

Don't sigh, just dry your eye...teachings come in mysterious ways, absent one...

Edited by Songtsan

OK...what are you thinking exactly Mr. Cat? Methinks you misjudged me this time, for you know not my intent! Assumptions are like..

Edited by Songtsan

They say that the images you are attracted to most represent your inner self. Go to my FB 'Songtsan Ali' and in one of my photo albums is a series of Thankgas which I resonate with...I'll go set my settings to public...

EDIT: its the one called 'Cool Stuff'

I would like to know why apech sighs...but, being an old woman   ;) , I've no facebook account.

I would like to know why apech sighs...but, being an old woman   ;) , I've no facebook account.

Oh you know ... it's what cats do sometimes.

• Like 1

Problem is I'm on a tablet and I don't know how, or even if I can, copy/paste things...I have some good art I got from the Nityananda institute in Portland I wanted to post, some if which is in an album on my FB....I will go to the library though and see what I can do....

No one else builds your buttons for you. As the old Zen saying goes "the cawing of the crow does not change your essential nature," so what power do another's words really have that you do not give them?"

• Like 1

Yes/no - all things of the illusionary self are co-originated...learned responses from nurture/nature, so yes, others build your buttons, and no they don't. This is my final view, until you convince me otherwise ;)