MooNiNite

it's not the year of the horse

goat-attacks-motorbike-in-brazil.jpg

Actually , that goat took out the motorbike;

http://www.yaadhustletv.com/comedy/crazy-ass-goat-terrorizes-people-in-the-streets/

No one seems to know how to catch a goat ?    - it does help if they have horns ... and you have a bit of aikido 'under your belt'

My male goat used to love a rumble !   A few of which he would initiate out of the blue  .....     

Hi Vanir   :)

Guess who else is a wood goat  ?  wavey.gif

And being one I should know ... it   is   a goat ... and not one of those silly dumb sheep ! 

Goats are  great !   - and that has nothing to do with the fact that I am one !   ;)

I think my dad would prefer it be called a RAM :lol:

He is also aries (dragon month wtf!) so he's like.... SUPER-RAM!  lol

Also, i am not mortal enemies with goat/ram cuz i was born (APPARENTLY) on the hour of the goat, so i can reconcile!  way screwy!

JEEEEZUS you're wood goat? that means you were either JUST BORN, or you're turning 60!! :lol:  Happy beearlied birthday!  :lol:

Edited by Vanir Thunder Dojo Tan

I am pleased that my ageing years cause yo such mirth  ^_^

hehe, it makes me think that maybe one day i will get to become reacquainted with my year of the Wood Ox...    i'll be 60 and still laughing the same!

... provided i can survive this hellish world that long! -_-  it's changed a lot in the last hundred years...    in the past, i think i could have adjusted...

The present world is simply too inhumane. i dont want to live on this planet anymore.