Sign in to follow this  
mantis

donating blood

Bleeding can be useful under certain circumstances. However, blood loss is usually only a step up from semen loss. That doesn't mean that if you donate blood it's the end of the world, (ladies lose blood quite frequently, and still live to a ripe old age) but I'd be careful of considering blood loss a cure all. The misunderstanding and misapplication of Greek medicine's bloodletting techniques helped lead to Greek medicine's eventual rejection in the West.

I found three issues here, and thank all of you for helping me put together a point of view on blood transfusion, of which I had little interest in. Expecially Karen, Taomeow, Lozen

1. Blood transfusion could be replaced with sea water serum, that means something for a start

2. Blood is your life, an essence of organic matter, jing and chi, plus DNA, your goods and bads

3. Donating blood is like sharing your essence with another person, the same thing happens when you share your essence sexually, there is a bond that is created. If you want to build up something, and these bonds are constantly rubbing you off of power, this can be a problem.

I sincerely wish we would never come to need something like that, but if we do and is the only sollution, there is no discussion, we have to accept it. Much of my mind is concerned about the influence that this bond creates to other people. The link lasts for at least 7 years.

The mixing of the blood makes you share much more than gratitude and thankfulness...

2 centavos

Good thoughts there. Normal saline is all that is really needed to replenish blood in surgeries, as it's only the volume that needs to be replenished. This is being done in a few hospitals, but it's rather rare.

The energetic effects of blood donation don't necessarily have to last for years, though. Those effects are impingements on the etheric body which can be removed with energetic medicines precisely targeted according to the law of similars.

Cinchona officinalis (China) is a remedy for the energetic disturbance of loss of vital fluids. Then there are others for specific aspects of the trauma such as puncture wound, sense of violation of the person's integrity, etc.

-Karen

:) I dont think it is so simple. The bound of blood takes hard practice and deep understanding to overcome, at least in the fiew systems I studied with. If it can be solved with just some homeo medicine, would be great. I would need additional info on that, Karen :)

:) I dont think it is so simple. The bound of blood takes hard practice and deep understanding to overcome, at least in the fiew systems I studied with. If it can be solved with just some homeo medicine, would be great. I would need additional info on that, Karen :)

Yup, it's not as simple as homeo medicine, because homeopathy as it's generally understood doesn't have the full philosophical context and grounding in the complete system of medicine that Dr. Hahnemann discovered. The other side of homeo-pathic prescribing is homo-tonic prescribing, which treats the energetic disturbances at the causative level - the primary, idiopathic diseases (disease meaning energetic impingement). At best, homeopathy treats the secondary diseases that arise from them, but can't get to the primary ones.

Then we have to look at how the removal of these disease entities actually works to release false attachments and further the unfolding of consciousness. That's really the deeper aspect of Heilkunst, beyond the more practical aspect of treatment. A big subject, but there's plenty of literature.

This isn't to say that we can just take remedies and skip the practice and understanding :) . But that there is a way to activate a dynamic power within us, that actually speeds up the process of spiritual evolution. Removing blockages with remedies is like opening doors so that we can walk through, although it's up to us to choose to walk through. So why not remove the blockages energetically, in a way that would otherwise take nature a very long time to accomplish.

There's a lot that could be said about why this technology is available to us now, when it wasn't available in previous eras, but that's another conversation :) .

And for sure it's not so simple - the process isn't reducible to a simplistic formula - natural laws are complex but not complicated :) .

-Karen

Edited by karen

I'm not sure that it's just blood volume that needs to be replaced--don't they need something that will carry oxygen? Normal saline won't do this, though I know that some hospitals are experimenting with artificial blood.

I'm not sure that it's just blood volume that needs to be replaced--don't they need something that will carry oxygen?

Sure - you need minerals (especially magnesium from chlorophyll, which the body transmutes into iron), to generate blood. But the volume is the critical factor, otherwise the blood pressure drops. But then the body can produce the constituents of blood on its own, if the nutrients are there.

Blood carries consciousness, and has a strong astral force, which is foreign to another person and has to be stripped off. We can eat animal meat which has astral forces, because the process of digestion and metabolism works to strip off those foreign forces (and more easily when the animals are healthy). But injecting those forces directly into the bloodstream is a shock to the ego forces of the body. The problem with blood transfusion is really a matter of these foreign forces.

Normal saline won't do this, though I know that some hospitals are experimenting with artificial blood.

Do you know what the "artificial blood" is?

As far as I know, the bloodless surgery is being done with normal saline, and it works fine.. so you have to wonder why the practice of blood transfusion is still being used, with all the risks involved. Well, there are reasons, but not because it's medically necessary, let's put it that way ;).

-Karen

There are two types of artificial blood: volume expanders, which include saline and other types that are colloid-based, and the ones that actually transport oxygen, called oxygen therapeautics. There are two types of those: perfluorobarbon based and hemoglobin based. I found this out from my science teacher friend... She said that the saline and other types of volume expanders can be used when you just need to fill volume but that usually they need to carry oxygen too so they are doing clinical trials on oxygen therapeautics, but they use them regularly in South Africa.

Here's an interesting tangent and modern interpretation of vampiric blood-sucking:Seems to be a common thread these days of re-viewing our history as parasitic "alien gods" feeding on human energy...

Yup, the life force is actually a creative power that the gods didn't themselves have. Vampirism is stealing this energy without going through the spiritual evolution to develop it for oneself. So any foreign element that drains your life energy is really the same thing in principle - doesn't have to be actual blood. And we're all dealing with those foreign elements that we've internalized - the false ego.

-Karen

Yael, it's interesting, although I'm not sure I'd want PFC's injected into my bloodstream. :blink: I'm not sure that material science is looking at all the possibilities, only the profitable ones ;)

Yael, it's interesting, although I'm not sure I'd want PFC's injected into my bloodstream. :blink: I'm not sure that material science is looking at all the possibilities, only the profitable ones ;)

LOL. Well, I found out my blood type, which is all I needed to know anyway. I'm a hunter/gatherer.

LOL. Well, I found out my blood type, which is all I needed to know anyway. I'm a hunter/gatherer.

Welcome to the club!

-Karen, hunter/gatherer/shopper of grass-fed bison

You're O positive?

Yup. It's the most common in most areas of the world.. some exceptions being Scandinavia and some parts of Asia.

Sign in to follow this