mike 134

I solved my libido problems at last

Finally after 2 years I can post this. I've been searching forever to find a way to regain my libido which practically disappeared after my "kundalini" event. I tried meditating. I tried all kinds of yoga moves, many of my own invention. I tried dozens of supplements.

Nothing really worked until I changed my diet. I'm eating a high fat, high protein, high cholesterol, and low carb diet. I'm eating a lot of steak, cheese, eggs, ice cream, guacamole, and nuts. My libido is now way up, pretty much back to baseline. I'm thinking about sex and women constantly and getting random boners throughout the day. I can stay hard for a long time and orgasms are intense. There is no need to retain semen. Sleep quality and overall mood is also up.

In the past I've had some false dawns where as soon as I thought some technique or supplement worked it would poop out. But now I've had a sustained increase in libido for over 3 weeks now, and I know for sure its dietary.

Watch out girls, I'm coming for you :)

• Like 2

My experiences concur with yours. With meat/eggs being the reason while cheese/guacamole is useless food for this area. Fresh cooked meat will have a very expansive energy which spread into the body (I can't stand this energy anymore).

I now eat chickpea or azuki (azuki bean is the definition of kidney yang jing) with grounding foods as onions/potatoes/turnips/carots as it allows me to reach meditative states easier than meat.

• Like 1